Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

I'm a firm believer in playoff experience. What is LC's playoff history?

I know CPA is a great team with very good coaches and in a lot of their games they have the advantage In having better players and coaching but in this game I think Lewis Co will have just as good Coaching if not better,you want to talk about experience, Coach Sharp has 215 wins,over 20 playoff wins and all of his 26 yrs of being a head coach has been at Lewis Co. Edited by alltime

How do Lewis Co and Fairview compare?

Who is faster...Dreshad Moore or Lucas Graham?

Whose bigger and stronger Garrett Wall or Cody Bennett?

Triple Option team?

What about the lines?

Has Lewis Co ever been down by 2 scores this year?

Lucas Graham is faster straight line speed. I'd give quickness to Moore, but Lu can def make you miss. Wall is pretty close to Bennett offensively but defensively Dylan Benson is a guy you need to worry about at linebacker. Bennett is great, IMO Benson is the leader. Our D-Line is going to get after your guys. You can count on that. And we will run the ball. PERIOD.

Lucas Graham is faster straight line speed. I'd give quickness to Moore, but Lu can def make you miss. Wall is pretty close to Bennett offensively but defensively Dylan Benson is a guy you need to worry about at linebacker. Bennett is great, IMO Benson is the leader. Our D-Line is going to get after your guys. You can count on that. And we will run the ball. PERIOD.

yall will have to resort to pass against CPA. Yall big plays on us were passes. CPA shut our run game down. We had to start doing short route passes just to move their ball. Their front seven shut runners down. Your receivers will have to have a big night. Oh yeh. Don't throw it in Richards direction. He will grab it lol.

Lewis Co rushing stats are quite impressive. Graham avgs over 10 yards a tote with over 1,300 yards on the season. Team avgs over 300 yards per game.

CPA held Fairview to under 100 yards rushing. They were averaging about 213 coming in.

That's a big match up there. If CPA stops the run it could be a long night for Lewis Co. Don't appear to pass very much.

How do Lewis Co and Fairview compare?

Who is faster...Dreshad Moore or Lucas Graham?

Whose bigger and stronger Garrett Wall or Cody Bennett?

Triple Option team?

What about the lines?

Has Lewis Co ever been down by 2 scores this year?

I see what your trying to do here my friend and I'm not going to fall for it! Lewis Co and Fairview have very good teams but they are two different type of teams ! I'm pretty sure you already know that and your just trying to start crap between us and Faiview!

Lewis Co rushing stats are quite impressive. Graham avgs over 10 yards a tote with over 1,300 yards on the season. Team avgs over 300 yards per game.

CPA held Fairview to under 100 yards rushing. They were averaging about 213 coming in.

That's a big match up there. If CPA stops the run it could be a long night for Lewis Co. Don't appear to pass very much.

The one big difference between Lewis Co and Fairview is size of the lineman on both sides of the ball Edited by alltime

LC is capable is dinking and dunking you to death. We have a homerun hitter or two as well. We don't pass a great deal, but when you've got a guy avg 10 bucks a pop, you don't have to resort to that much. I fully expect us to have to pass come Friday. That's a given. Our QB is an outstanding game manager and has not made many mistakes. He's hugely underrated.