Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Look at Creasy 3 championships in 6 or 7 yrs from a very small town, look at Fulton coach 2 championships in 3yrs. with a record of 36-7 thats very impressive to me and we had one for 26 yrs. and never been to one and never will until we get another coach.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, bc to an extent I understand your frustration with the lack of bling, and there are plenty of other guys on here to give you a hard time. But I will say I know a lot of teams who would be glad to to go 13-1. Coach Sharp is a hall of famer for sure. Coach Sharp knows his stuff but more importantly he does a great job with the kids he has. I love the man to death, an loved playing for him. Winning a state championship is hard enough as it is. It takes all the stars and planets aligning. It just hasn't happened. I feel like anymore of this is taking away from these kids and their outstanding season.

I guess everyone on here are cowards.

no just the one 's like you! So I guess I'm right, your going to run your mouth and hide behind that computer screen! Be a man and tell me who you are! That's ok! I 'll find out who you are soon enough! The village idiot can't stay hidden for to long! Edited by alltime

I read some of your post before I posted and all you talk about is how big and Bad LC is which is a bunch of BS. IF LC is big and bad in the last 26 yrs. then prove it where is the gold. Don't get me wrong we had a few state championship teams and alltime you know it, you was on one.

Please quote me one post where I said we was big and bad!! Yes in 95 we blew that game with 3 fumbles and 2 ints and I'm pretty sure coach Sharp didn't have anything to do with that! I watch tons of high school football and to be honest When it comes to over all team talent Lewis co is always behind but we still do great against those teams. you need to realize CPA has several players on that team that will play big time football and yes we have good High school players but no. D1 players. But people like you are blind and think we are just loaded with talent! Edited by alltime