14A reminds me of Memphis Basketball

Galilee

Dhstennis,I dont know if thats what Mitchell did during that game,but that's not something you do when you are up 40.When the wheels turn on you,dont be crying when they get their revenge.I dont see any need to pick up full court man.Get back in halfcourt defense and if they still turning the ball over,not anything you can do.No matter who you are playing,you never press with a lead like that.Maybe someone that supports Mitchell can clear up that they pressed the whole game.I pretty sure they didnt,but just explaing to Dhstennis,thats not class.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dhstennis,I dont know if thats what Mitchell did during that game,but that's not something you do when you are up 40.When the wheels turn on you,dont be crying when they get their revenge.I dont see any need to pick up full court man.Get back in halfcourt defense and if they still turning the ball over,not anything you can do.No matter who you are playing,you never press with a lead like that.Maybe someone that supports Mitchell can clear up that they pressed the whole game.I pretty sure they didnt,but just explaing to Dhstennis,thats not class.

.... Or some good coaching would work on something that you normally wouldn't work on in close games.

like the guy said...they didnt...2nd...im sure that even if they were pressing it wasnt with their starters...3rd...rudisil or however its spelled...surely prepared his guys to overcome a fullcourt press and that most likely wasnt the issue...

bolivar has won enough championships and has enough tradition to see when a team is disrespecting them by not playing full speed...it would be an insult to not play hard against them and leave everything out on the court...when libertys 3rd stringers and freshman play they are taught to bust their butts full speed and play the game as if the win was in their hands...thats how champions are made...it starts from the bottom...with the younger guys...

thats why 14AA played for so many titles the last 10 years...our freshman are taught to play just as hard as the starters no matter what the score is...u wont see any team in that league cry when 3rd stringers and freshman are bustin their butts up and down the court...press or not

really...didnt everyone get blown out by liberty in 07...other than playing bolivar i dont remember many teams staying within 20 of them all year...especially in TN

Mitchell has a fantastic ballclub...could they be better...sure...but do they have the talent as well as the coaching to make a serious run at the single A title...absolutely

as for 14a and 15a local ball for me...im gona be going to a lot of these matchups...14a has really had the power lately but those boys in 15a are really starting to put together some serious programs that can and will compete

union city already took down jackson SS and they were prolly missing some football players

humboldt is just outstanding

lake co always has the talent to get the job done

south fulton seems to be on the same elite level again knocking off union city

middleton has some incredible athletes that ball like crazy

and even TCA is consistently putting on a show on the hardcourt

i doubt mitchell will have to travel for the postseason but if they do the locals can get a great look at them as well...the state champ is in that paragraph somewhere...just lay ur $ and roll the dice...hard to go wrong with any of them

Not everybody got blown out by Liberty in 07...They came to Memphis and Manassas beat them by double digits! go look it up!

Not everybody got blown out by Liberty in 07...They came to Memphis and Manassas beat them by double digits! go look it up!

I think DHS was talking about the 06-07 team that only had three losses, and they were all to out of state teams. 07-08 was a bit of a drop off to the previous year and that's when Manassas handled them along with a few others.

megasilly...in 2006-07 liberty went 33-3 and not 1 team from the state of TN beat them...really go look it up

way to try and throw in the 07-08 campaign there bud...everyone knows what season i was referring to and no one was feeling disrespected...

now try and redirect the convo so i dont embarass u the rest of the season

Go Look It Up!!!  :hungry: