Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

I know absolutely nothing about Henry County. Not a dang thing. What I do know is Henry County has had some close games in the playoffs before tonight, but that's about it. My baseless/homer prediction:

West 45

Henry Co 31

I dunno anything about HC either but I spoke w hubjr on here at the beginning of the season talking about this potential matchup and now its reality. I'll make a prediction on Thursday!

Go West!

I have seen HC play several times this year and although they have had a few close calls, they always find a way to win. I know absolutely nothing about West except they have only 1 loss to Maryville which I personally will give them a pass b/c its freaking Maryville.....

I am not saying you are wrong about West maybe winning, but I doubt they put up 45 on HC. Having said that, I am not sure who wins this but I will predict the score will be in the 20-30 range for both teams.....

Edited by Kevin38

West is averaging 39 points a game this season. Henry County's D will have to be extremely good to hold West under 30. West also gives up 15 points/game. Results from this year:

West 65 Karns 7

West 20 Maryville 42

West 34 Asheville NC 20

West 25 Farragut 16

West 35 Cleveland 25

West 41 Bearden 20

West 49 William Blount 20

West 49 Hardin Valley 12

West 50 Heritage 6

West 40 Lenoir City 6

West 60 Davy Crockett 0

West 50 Campbell County 18

West 32 Anderson County 19

West 49 Cleveland 14

Edited by RunninRebels

West is averaging 39 points a game this season. Henry County's D will have to be extremely good to hold West under 30. West also gives up 15 points/game. Results from this year:

West 65 Karns 7

West 20 Maryville 42

West 34 Asheville NC 20

West 25 Farragut 16

West 35 Cleveland 25

West 41 Bearden 20

West 49 William Blount 20

West 49 Hardin Valley 12

West 50 Heritage 6

West 40 Lenoir City 6

West 60 Davy Crockett 0

West 50 Campbell County 18

West 32 Anderson County 19

West 49 Cleveland 14

I would have to say their defense is their strong point but they do have a good/balanced offense as well. They have not scored as many points as West but that is b/c, that is just not their style. They will pound the ball constantly and use their depth to wear teams down and more times than not pull away in the 2nd half. I have actually seen them platoon the entire offensive line in the middle of a drive, they have a lot of depth.....

I know absolutely  nothing about Henry County. Not a dang thing. What I do know is Henry County has had some close games in the playoffs before tonight, but that's about it. My baseless/homer prediction:

West 45

Henry Co 31

you will find out about them, close games the teams we played are 10 times better then the ones you have played. WE AINT WORRIED ABOUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!