Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

I would love tosee this game should be heck of a game Henry County seems to be like a AC team but on steroids with depth and west will have the most speed as a whole Henry Co has faced .I like Henry County in this one west seems to turn the ball over too much and in a close game I think it will be the difference ....plus my wife went to school there lol.

I would love tosee this game should be heck of a game Henry County seems to be like a AC team but on steroids with depth and west will have the most speed as a whole Henry Co has faced .I like Henry County in this one west seems to turn the ball over too much and in a close game I think it will be the difference ....plus my wife went to school there lol.

I bet West is not the fastest team HC has played.

I'm pretty sure that neither team will roll. I think this is an even matchup that comes down to a couple of plays. Whichever team makes the least mistakes will win.

I was mainly just responding to his 10 times better comment. I don't think it will be a blowout but I think West will win. They just put to much pressure on you, you can't kick or punt to them or they WILL make you pay. If you miss a tackle they can take it to the house on any play and they got a pretty good darn defense to go with it.

it's just my opinion but you better go watch film on them before you say that .and who is faster as a whole than them .

Ridgeway is faster than West. And HC outran them. Speed will probably not be a factor in this one. I'm gonna go with execution as the determining factor. HC is pretty good at that too.