Class A AP Poll

bob77

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure seem confident. Not saying it is going to happen at all but both of those teams have very good weapons and can beat anyone. That being said the state championship obviously goes through jackson co until they no longer have a chance. Looking forward to the postseason

I think GC is a year or two away from challenging the big dogs for the title and UC will have to beat both Jackson County and Clarkrange to win it and i don't see that happening. I think JC and Clarkrange play for the state championship again this year. Just my opinion though so take that for what its worth lol

I was told by someone who was at the Houston Co/Nashville Christian game that Houston Co sophomore center didn't play and is out for the year with a torn ACL.Is this true? That is terrible news if so,she is a great player and will hurt their chances of making it to state.They still have a strong team but a much tougher road.

Edited by grendal

I was told by someone who was at the Houston Co/Nashville Christian game that Houston Co sophomore center didn't play and is out for the year with a torn ACL.Is this true? That is terrible news if so,she is a great player and will hurt their chances of making it to state.They still have a strong team but a much tougher road.

Terrible news for a young lady to have to go through, thoughts and prayers from Jackson County

I agree with Pioneer.

Dresden and Huntingdon could be the #3 & #4 team in the region this year, normally 13A district is one of the weakest girls districts in Tennessee from top to bottom. I don't think either Dresden or Huntingdon can beat Union City this year. I don't really think Gibson County can beat Union City this year but I'm hoping they can. If Union City plays their game then no one in our district beats them. 

I agree with Pioneer.

Dresden and Huntingdon could be the #3 & #4 team in the region this year, normally 13A district is one of the weakest girls districts in Tennessee from top to bottom. I don't think either Dresden or Huntingdon can beat Union City this year. I don't really think Gibson County can beat Union City this year but I'm hoping they can. If Union City plays their game then no one in our district beats them.

Looking forward to a good game tonight in greenfield!! If I'm thinking right you guys are coming off a win over Dresden. Should be a good one