SouthSide

superrog

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If your talking about Jackson south side I'm with you this team is good. My pick to win State with a win over CPA.

well played sir...very well played

Haywood lost to that SS team last year by 3 points. All of those guys are back and are a year older as well. The Tomcats are 17-0 right now, what more do you want them to prove? They can only beat who is on the schedule. They did struggle in the game with Liberty, what high school team doesn't struggle some nights. They struggled and won by 16. I'll take it!!! Who has SS beat that shows they have "proved" something? Please answer that. If this was CPA we were talking about people would be ranting and raving about the team.

can we talk about CPA now...cause i think South Side just beat them

Oh goodness a blue devil fan...we won't even go there <_<

Maybe you're expecting Barford to take South Side all the way by himself like you're hoping Parker will for Duke, but they will only make it so far until they meet a complete team with five good players that will take advantage of those average players just standing out there taking up space on the other team...cough cough Haywood

will there be anything else baller???  id change ur name to dhstennis-is-right...oh btw...unc got owned today as well...what a day for this guy!!!

good thing there wont be any 1A teams in the AA bracket @ the murphy center or SS would be in trouble

lol i crack myself up sometimes

well played sir...very well played

can we talk about CPA now...cause i think South Side just beat them

will there be anything else baller??? id change ur name to dhstennis-is-right...oh btw...unc got owned today as well...what a day for this guy!!!

lol i crack myself up sometimes

Dude u got me rolling lol