Notre Dame vs. Knox Catholic

volahol

I don't think that Heritage (1300) or William Blount (1600) will be a favorite over Alcoa (550)

Booger just lookin for a built in excuse.

(Like Coach Rankin)

You been smokin out of Troll's bag, methinks.

Booger dont make excuses, those are facts....glad you are own the ND bandwagon though...we got a chance...as for smokin out of Trolls bag.....Booger never touches the stuff

Booger just sayin   smoking.gif

Catholic's numbers have been declining they have less then 600 students. 158 seniors graduated and the incoming freshmen class isn't that big either.

is it 500 or 600 Q.....stick with one of um.....if KC prints 645 for this year, that works for Booger

just sayin.

is it 500 or 600 Q.....stick with one of um.....if KC prints 645 for this year, that works for Booger

just sayin.

Booger even if KC had 645, they lost 158 seniors, that's still 487, I was told the numbers for next year will be around 590 due to kids leaving and a small freshmen class. So that's less then 600. Just sayin. But still more then ND but not twice the size. I meant to type 600 at the pool enjoying the sun lol. Edited by QSouth89

Booger even if KC had 645, they lost 158 seniors, that's still 487, I was told the numbers for next year will be around 590 due to kids leaving and a small freshmen class. So that's less then 600. Just sayin. But still more then ND but not twice the size. I meant to type 600 at the pool enjoying the sun lol.

3d-piscine.gifmargarita.gifSmileyCoolThumbsUp.gif

Bishop Stika and Principal Dickie will make sure they get their boys. Although several kids who were getting assistance have left. The school "wrote" their dad's a check for doing "work" for the school. Like painting the gym green and taking weeks when it could've been done in 2 days. Or just ask any of the current football coaches. They will be happy to tell you about the kids they are recruiting. You often get what you deserve. Like falling enrollment.

While you fellers is digging around in the official enrollment figures, why don't you tell us the % of kids receiving tuition assistance and the % of kids playing sports? Those numbers would spark some real interesting discussions.

nevermind.gif

With the disdain you seem to carry for privates (Notre Dame in particular) how about you tell us. My son plays football and basketball at KCHS, my daughter played basketball over there for 4 years (she's off in college playing now). Both were starters as freshman in their respective varsity sports and their mom and I pay full tuition. We were told by our parish (we are catholic) that if they received parish assistance they couldn't play varsity sports on jv. So you might want to ask your connections about the kids you know that recieve assistance. I can't speak for ND.

While you fellers is digging around in the official enrollment figures, why don't you tell us the % of kids receiving tuition assistance and the % of kids playing sports? Those numbers would spark some real interesting discussions.

nevermind.gif

With the disdain you seem to carry for privates (Notre Dame in particular) how about you tell us. My son plays football and basketball at KCHS, my daughter played basketball over there for 4 years (she's off in college playing now). Both were starters as freshman in their respective varsity sports and their mom and I pay full tuition. We were told by our parish (we are catholic) that if they received parish assistance they couldn't play varsity sports on jv. So you might want to ask your connections about the kids you know that recieve assistance. I can't speak for ND.

somebody just got a spankin

Booger just sayinbondage.gif

nevermind.gif

guessing its a fair percentage less than the kids being bussed up North Red Bank Mountain

TSSAA strips 6 wins from Signal Mountain football team

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15638171/tssaa-investigating-signal-mountain-football

Booger just sayin Pot%20meet%20kettle.gif