Top AA teams

knightsfan

I just saw Hume Fogg and Sullivan south were in the same pool at Brentwood. Also in that pool is musselman WV who has a MaxPrep all American outside hitter. Don't know anything else about the WV team though. South has been bit by the injury bug this year so not sure exactly who will be available but it is always great competition and should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Dyersburg played well at the Brentwood tournament for sure. I would like to see a rematch against CAK though. Both teams were exhausted and CAK lost their setter midway thru the second set with the lead. But credit to Dyersburg, they rose to the challange and won the trophy. Heres to hoping we meet at state for the rematch. It will be a good game.

Dyersburg is a strong team. I honestly expected alot more from CAK. Their coach should late them play, instead of over coaching, They played flat. Sullivan South looks good, so does Fogg and Page. Don't overlook Dyersburg. CAK is big, but Dyersburg way out hustled them. How can you not dominate with a long 6 7 player? I wouldn't expect Sullivan East to have a chance against CAK but Sullivan South would take them. SS is way better fundamentally. They don't have CAK's size but they play with alot of energy!