Anderson County v Farragut

bratman

I wanted to give a shout out to my TN friends at Anderson County and Farragut. I called my buddy to see if there was an update on Coach Moore (there was, and it is great news, praying for you buddy) and learned these two powers played an old fashioned tri match tonight.

My friend said Farragut has been playing great all season and with a senior heavy team should make a run at a state championship. AC was down two starters with injuries and the reserve went down in the first match so they played with a make shift lineup. Both teams did great with AC going up 22-21 before losing 25-23 in a war!

When my daughter played we loved the Farragut matches, I am pleased the rivalry is still there! AC starts two freshman, and three sophs, and has come on strong lately winning 20 out of their last 25, which you would expect with a young team with few club players. Farragut has been the best team all year and are the team to beat! Good luck to old friends at both schools, and to the Lady Admirals let Coach Moore know that his old line judge friend is thinking about him and pulling for him, his family, and his old team!