starting a new high school team?

ccraiderpride

I've spoke with the middle school AD and he thought it would be a good idea. He had a few questions that I didn't have answers to. Where can I find a list of rules and stuff like that? At the high school level, do they have to have an adult in the boat with them? And how close/ how many tournaments? I've tried looking for a website that would have that info and can't.

• 1 year later...

no need to go through the school for anything,  we found it was going to be a hassle if kids wanted to go out of town to fish a tournament, among all the other red tape issues that would come up.  Go to the bassmaster.com website or the FLW website everything is explained on both sites.  We started one in Mt. Juliet a year and a half ago and have 25 kids from 3 different schools in Wilson co. on the team. 

• 3 years later...
On 1/29/2015 at 4:58 AM, ccraiderpride said:

I've spoke with the middle school AD and he thought it would be a good idea. He had a few questions  auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver  that I didn't have answers to. Where can I find a list of rules and stuff like that? At the high school level, do they have to have an adult in the boat with them? And how close/ how many tournaments? I've tried looking for a website that would have that info and can't.

form a team from Coffee County? This is an idea I've been tossing around for a while and would like to get the ball rolling.

Edited by GIYASI

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2015 at 9:28 AM, ccraiderpride said:

I've spoke with the middle school AD and he thought it would be a good idea. He had a few questions that I didn't have answers to. Where can I find a list of rules and stuff like that? At the high school level, do they have to have an adult in the boat with them? And how close/ how many tournaments? I've tried looking for a website that would have that info and can't.

Go to the bassmaster.com website or the FLW website everything is explained on both sites.