Top AA teams

knightsfan

Top AA teams from around the state. Would like to hear from west, middle and east Tennessee.

Just based on what I have seen and heard so far I would have to say a lot of the same from last year will be in the conversation.

Catholic did well at the Early bird tournament, as well as Sullivan South. CAK (I am told has a lot of talent). I have heard Page is looking pretty good. Signal Mountain seems to look good. I can't tell yet if Hume-Fogg or Harpeth should be on this list or not. Would like to hear about west TN, as I do not know enough about that area to say what teams should or should not be mentioned. These are just some and would like to hear what everyone else thinks.

BTW there is a volleyball ranking website being used by a lot of teams for Tennessee. Would like to see more teams use it or their scores entered. Here is a link  http://www.tennesseevolleyballrankings.com/

Edited by knightsfan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Notre Dame beat Signal Mountain, they should have a pretty good chance to make it to state. There could be two representatives from the same district. Last year, Red Bank made it to state with a losing record from Region 3. How does Region 3 look this year?

Depth is an issue for most AA schools so luck will probably play a part.

• 3 weeks later...

CAK has the most talent in Knoxville and I would expect them to be the favorite to win the state. However, Catholic and Sullivan South both did better in the Early Bird. I really liked SS setter, number 1.

Saw the SS setter tonight at the BIT. She's great both setting and hitting. Don't know what year she is but she will play big time college volleyball if she wants to.