CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

11 hours ago, Pounder1 said:

Coach will b announced Monday. The school board has been the slow player. Unfinished business for the new coach. He will do this. What say you Booger?

u got one part right.....unfinished for sure.....we shall see what he lernt over the years since that day and in the system hes been part of the last couple years......he wants to b a HC real bad and deserves to b one....but iit is Harrison and history could very well repeat itself again......the pickins ant near what hes been pickin.......but it all bout the FB for him.......Booger wantin it to work for him and Harrison peoples.....but thinkin he just seen that good year at Harrison go past him for this past season for another cycle.....kinda like Squatchy and there every 10 year season........like us did for 100 years til Fant showd up

Booger just sayin :thumb:  

On 3/23/2018 at 8:24 AM, Pounder1 said:

Coach will b announced Monday. The school board has been the slow player. Unfinished business for the new coach. He will do this. What say you Booger?

we r openly acceptin applications for a DC

Booger just sayin  ;)

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As a coach for many years and wanting to be all that I could be in a position to lead young men a saying that I use for over three decades give me a group of athletes and a team would follow. I also played against Central in the mid 70's and they were hard nosed and competitive.  In order to have a team yes you need the support of all involved and you have to be honest with your players not tell them what you think they want to hear and them buy into the program. They will be a different team because they have a different coach and also a few new pieces on his staff. There are already wide bodies that didn't play last year for what ever reason that are showing up. Now let's GO POUNDER NATION!!!! For those of you that believe.

• 1 month later...