Preseason Region 6-5A

GWAVE1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everyone hearing about realignment for next year? I had been hearing that Beech was dropping to 4A but someone told me last night that Beech will stay 5A and Gallatin, SC and Hendersonville will go 6A.

Station Camp will be the largest school until realignment of the zones which will happen. Hendersonville will be the next largest. Both should be 6A. Gallatin will be on the bubble. They will either be one of the smallest 6A schools or one of the largest 5A ones. I bet they have around 1600 once school starts. Beech seems to always stay around 1300 or less no matter how many subdivisions go up.

What is everyone hearing about realignment for next year? I had been hearing that Beech was dropping to 4A but someone told me last night that Beech will stay 5A and Gallatin, SC and Hendersonville will go 6A.

Realignment will be based on the enrollment of schools this year (20th day of school I believe).  So anything right now is a guess.  Station Camp will be the largest school in Sumner county and Hendersonville will follow fairly close behind.  Both will probably be in 6A.  Like someone else said, Gallatin will probably be right on the bubble either being a large 5A or small 6A school.  My opinion is that Beech will remain in 5A.  I don't have any reason to believe that their enrollment has dropped enough to put them in 4A (but it has dropped since they can no longer take the students who actually live in Metro).

Sorry to change subject but to the people who saw the oakland scrimmage, how did the freshman look? Heard there was a good qb and running back in that group

Didn't see it but heard the first group did fairly well.. I know they're having some depth issues because the drop off is huge from 1st team to second.. They have a lot of talent in the skilled positions but are going to struggle up front

Realignment will be based on the enrollment of schools this year (20th day of school I believe). So anything right now is a guess. Station Camp will be the largest school in Sumner county and Hendersonville will follow fairly close behind. Both will probably be in 6A. Like someone else said, Gallatin will probably be right on the bubble either being a large 5A or small 6A school. My opinion is that Beech will remain in 5A. I don't have any reason to believe that their enrollment has dropped enough to put them in 4A (but it has dropped since they can no longer take the students who actually live in Metro).

My best guess is SC, Hendersonville and Gallatin all go 6A. Beech will be 5A with around 1150 students. The rumor for Beech going 4A was before the announced realignments and doing away with the Super 32. Pulling those schools from 5A to 6A will keep them in 5A. Portland will probably be back in 5A as well.

My best guess is SC, Hendersonville and Gallatin all go 6A. Beech will be 5A with around 1150 students. The rumor for Beech going 4A was before the announced realignments and doing away with the Super 32. Pulling those schools from 5A to 6A will keep them in 5A. Portland will probably be back in 5A as well.

If Springfield goes 5A as it looks like will happen, hopefully we can get in a region with Beech and Portland and avoid being with all the Clarksville schools. It would make Coach T interesting at least, because hardly anyone from Clarksville posts on here.

If Springfield goes 5A as it looks like will happen, hopefully we can get in a region with Beech and Portland and avoid being with all the Clarksville schools. It would make Coach T interesting at least, because hardly anyone from Clarksville posts on here.

I've heard that the possible district could be Springfield, Portland, Beech, Gallatin, Hillsboro, Glencliff..