• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

• Announcements

• CoachT

Report Scores to CoachT.com   08/12/2017

There are several choices for reporting scores to CoachT.com! In-game scores (updates during game) can be added on the Scoreboard by CoachT Plus members only All members can add final scores on our Scoreboard All members can add final scores on our Mobile Scoreboard All members can TEXT the finals to 615-763-9150 All members can leave a voicemail at 1-877-9COACHT (1-877-926-2248). You can also call that number to hear final scores wherever you are.
Sign in to follow this  
SummaryJudgment

2016 Season

K2ruth    2

Maryville will not lose a single set. The signed CM and four others and are now coached by Jay Hames, the best coach in the state.

Zero chance. Maryville could beat them with their JV, also Farragut is stronger.

This is why it's hard taking you seriously. HV has 5 of your beloved K2 players....all from ones teams. I think they'd have zero problems with Maryville's JV.

K2ruth    2

Probably an over statement. They are a solid team, but I thought you were joking when you said they could beat either Maryville or Farragut, Of course they could beat Maryville's jv, but you really don't think they could beat either Maryville or Farragut do you? If so, then it will be hard taking you seriously.

Probably an over statement. They are a solid team, but I thought you were joking when you said they could beat either Maryville or Farragut, Of course they could beat Maryville's jv, but you really don't think they could beat either Maryville or Farragut do you? If so, then it will be hard taking you seriously.

I didn't say they could beat Farragut. I said they could break thru. Meaning be in the top two in district which likely means a trip to state. As for Maryville, they beat them last year. And at this moment the only eligible transfer to Maryville that I know of is CM. (and that could be in doubt based on the other active thread on this site) HV is a solid team and until all the Bearden and Webb girls roll out in Maryville uni's,  I will stand by my comment that this could finally be the year HV breaks thru.