• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

• Announcements

• CoachT

Report Scores to CoachT.com   08/12/2017

There are several choices for reporting scores to CoachT.com! In-game scores (updates during game) can be added on the Scoreboard by CoachT Plus members only All members can add final scores on our Scoreboard All members can add final scores on our Mobile Scoreboard All members can TEXT the finals to 615-763-9150 All members can leave a voicemail at 1-877-9COACHT (1-877-926-2248). You can also call that number to hear final scores wherever you are.
flyjgray

TENNESSEE STATE VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS PREDICTIONS

Vandychris    10

I think Summertown might have a say in Class A. Very strong every year. In AAA, Lawrence County is now under the direction of Coach Steve Keeton, formerly of Summertown. He has really turned that program around in just 1 year. They are also hosting their regional and could sneak in. 

bigchief    30

I think Summertown might have a say in Class A. Very strong every year. In AAA, Lawrence County is now under the direction of Coach Steve Keeton, formerly of Summertown. He has really turned that program around in just 1 year. They are also hosting their regional and could sneak in. 

Summertown got a tough draw starting with the 4 time defending state champs, Goodpasture. They played well. Tough match with Sale Creek in the loser's bracket also. With 3 of the 8 teams being gone next year, I would think they could have a shot. Of course South Greene could have something to say about that.

cbballfan    1
On 10/20/2016 at 1:27 PM, bigchief said:

Summertown got a tough draw starting with the 4 time defending state champs, Goodpasture. They played well. Tough match with Sale Creek in the loser's bracket also. With 3 of the 8 teams being gone next year, I would think they could have a shot. Of course South Greene could have something to say about that.

I thought South Greene is moving up to AA in basketball.... I assumed that meant volleyball as well.... 

bigchief    30
21 hours ago, cbballfan said:

I thought South Greene is moving up to AA in basketball.... I assumed that meant volleyball as well.... 

It does. South Greene moves up. With Goodpasture going D2, they would easily have been the favorite. Single A is wide open for the first time in 5 years. Who was the last team to win Single A before Goodpasture took over in 2013?

K2ruth    2

South Green is Single A.  The TSSAA is now classifying vb different than basketball.  In Knoxville the big stink is Anderson County got to drop to AA in volleyball only, but stayed AAA in everything else.  Knoxville lost ALOT of talent to graduation this past year, and should be wide open.  Webb and Anderson County have the most talent, HV should be strong, Farragut without Parker benefits the most with AC dropping down, in that they should finish second behind HV, CAK and Catholic we will have to wait and see.  CAK moved to private, Catholic did not, which was odd.  I think Webb, HV, Farragut, AC, Sullivan South and South Green will advance to state.  Webb, and AC have a chance to win, the AAA schools won't make any noise at state.  The Mid State teams wont drop a game in AAA.  South Green was strong last year, I don't know about this season.  

Booger    56
On 8/5/2016 at 1:23 PM, flyjgray said:

With the misinformation being cleared up what are everyone's predictions for the 2016 season?

These are mine.

DI

AAA

Farragut vs. Brentwood

AA

Knox Catholic vs. Sullivan South

A

Concord Christian vs. Goodpasture

DII

AA

Baylor vs. Briarcrest

A

Webb vs. Really doesn't matter they're gonna lose

maybe coach Clotfelter can help the Irish change the outlook in D2A in the next couple years.....hes had a decent first year with the new schedule and classification change...decent for the Irish Booger sayin

...they said the D2A, now D2AA  FB went thru Webb also...and we just answered that callin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

MAD SCIENCE    0
9 hours ago, Booger said:

maybe coach Clotfelter can help the Irish change the outlook in D2A in the next couple years.....hes had a decent first year with the new schedule and classification change...decent for the Irish Booger sayin

...they said the D2A, now D2AA  FB went thru Webb also...and we just answered that callin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Can we at least get some people (family members) to keep the volleyball message board up to date. Dear God ! Your treads  go back 2 years. Girls volleyball is a growing sport, but you can not  tell it by CoachT. Can someone tell me where to go to find out about volleyball in Tennessee ?

Booger    56
12 hours ago, MAD SCIENCE said:

Can we at least get some people (family members) to keep the volleyball message board up to date. Dear God ! Your treads  go back 2 years. Girls volleyball is a growing sport, but you can not  tell it by CoachT. Can someone tell me where to go to find out about volleyball in Tennessee ?

Mam.......u joined T in 2004 and only got 45 post...Booger nose just nuff addin and subtrctin to figure thats bout 4 post a year for mad science......and u pullin out a Booger quote to complain bout the lack of volleyball threads and news...thinkin mad science as guilty as anywun or most guilty for the lack of Vball gossip.....but gotta shoulder for u if u need it...........call on teetertot or bigchief with your news and gossip concerns

...only real thing Booger nose is that Booger Mama got thongs with more material than those uniforms them girls r wearin....so Booger cant deal with one of U crazed VBall mamas.....

Booger just sayin Volleyball.gif~c200

Edited by Booger

TeeterTot    2
2 hours ago, Booger said:

Mam.......u joined T in 2004 and only got 45 post...Booger nose just nuff addin and subtrctin to figure thats bout 4 post a year for mad science......and u pullin out a Booger quote to complain bout the lack of volleyball threads and news...thinkin mad science as guilty as anywun or most guilty for the lack of Vball gossip.....but gotta shoulder for u if u need it...........call on teetertot or bigchief with your news and gossip concerns

...only real thing Booger nose is that Booger Mama got thongs with more material than those uniforms them girls r wearin....so Booger cant deal with one of U crazed VBall mamas.....

Booger just sayin Volleyball.gif~c200

You should see the thongs the vball mom's wear!