Warren Co vs Dekalb Co.

Pioneersports

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is that the golden arm has a bum leg this week. How does the team function if he's not on the field?

Anybody that thinks Jennings is going to miss a shot at going 3-1 against WC is badly mistaken. I hope the Pioneers are not thinking they've got this in the bag, after two scrimmage wins against two teams that are way down. Tullahoma and White are no where near Dekalb's level at this time

Anybody that thinks Jennings is going to miss a shot at going 3-1 against WC is badly mistaken. I hope the Pioneers are not thinking they've got this in the bag, after two scrimmage wins against two teams that are way down. Tullahoma and White are no where near Dekalb's level at this time

Didn't know if they would risk it. Much bigger fish to fry down the road. I'm sure dekalb still has the advantage even with him on the bench.

Word on the street is that the golden arm has a bum leg this week. How does the team function if he's not on the field?

Make no mistake about it, Jennings would have to have a broken leg to miss this game. IF his leg is dinged up bad enough that he cant run/scramble effectively then that will be a big problem for us. His running abilities is a huge part of our offense.

Pioneers will have to run the ball and control the clock. If they can't and Dekalb receivers catch what Jennings throws it'll be a long night for Warren. Pioneer DB's are going to have to show up. As much as I hope I'm wrong, DC 50 WC 14

There is no way DC wins by that large of a margin. This is a game that WC can win even if Jennings and the entire DC team is at 100% full health. Expect a close, tight game. I think DC will have trouble stopping WCs outside running game. We'll have to focus a lot on setting the edge. The Pioneers always have at least one big, fast back.

Since this match up started in 2005....WC won 5 of the 1st 6 meetings and DC has won 4 out of the last 5.  This adds up to a 1 game edge for WC in the series, WC 6 wins and DC 5 wins. 

Can DC even it up Friday night?

I do believe DC will even it up. An even series should never be the case for any 6a vs. 3a match up. That just goes to show you the truth about what we all already know concerning the WC program. Imagine what this series overall record would look like if Trapp had already been the coach for 2-3 years when it started up back in 2005. If that was the case then DC would be leading this series.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN