Adamsville and Trezevant

Macnarry

The Adamsville fans are so paranoid they get upset when you say something positive about their team. I guess the TCA loss from last year still haunts them. We know their arrogant players do not intimidate TCA.

Adamsville football is a good thing for McNairy's Chamber of Commerce. They continually bring in families that just happen to have good football players as sons. It may become a problem now because more of them are living outside the county!

Blah! Blah! Blah! There was no shame in losing to TCA last year during the playoffs. They are well coached and we're obviously the better team. After we lost that game I got on here and congratulated them on their win. Nothing but respect for TCA then and now! And trust me, if you look at their schedule you'll see that no one intimidates them!

I was told that you were back at it. I believe you started this topic, and that's fine. You keep on throwing out your petty allegations and trumped up rumors year after year after year if that does something for you, but watch yourself when it comes to insulting our players and sons. These "arrogant players" are kids, the majority of them are under 18. You've hit an all time low, and they let you work with kids?

The Adamsville fans are so paranoid they get upset when you say something positive about their team. I guess the TCA loss from last year still haunts them. We know their arrogant players do not intimidate TCA.

Adamsville football is a good thing for McNairy's Chamber of Commerce. They continually bring in families that just happen to have good football players as sons. It may become a problem now because more of them are living outside the county!