CPA @ Goodpasture 16

youthsportsPIX

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again, I sure hope so...12 months is a long time to wait for redemption...time to settle up with liberty

I'm not sure "redemption" is the right word :)

It will be a long shot for us to meet you again and this year you guys would be heavily favored, so definitely not last year's game.

Good luck to you guys getting there and maybe with some luck we can do the same and give you guys a chance to pays us back like Knox Catholic, PC, and Stratford have already done this year!

I'm not sure "redemption" is the right word :)

It will be a long shot for us to meet you again and this year you guys would be heavily favored, so definitely not last year's game.

Good luck to you guys getting there and maybe with some luck we can do the same and give you guys a chance to pays us back like Knox Catholic, PC, and Stratford have already done this year!

I don't like the "revenge" word

I don't think either of our teams are as good as last years...clearly

but I don't believe there is anyone standing in libertys way except liberty...CPA definitely has some work to do, but I see no reason to believe they cant go ahead and reserve the hotel rooms now for a little Casey Jones Thanksgiving Classic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.
    • The new school will be on that road behind Home Depot next to a church. I'm wondering if this could take from Greenback or could it be the end of Greenback, they only have 200 students.
    • Yeah it will take the county kids in that area that were going to lenior city. They will move down to 4a I think 
    • https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2024/04/16/tennessee-high-school-wrestling-2024-tennessean-boys-girls-all-midstate-teams/73303938007/&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTODk4MTc1NzA2NzUzOTM4MTEzMTIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw2t4JmfN58irWicgGwJ1UoW
    • That's utterly ridiculous. No way a public school pays money to get rid of a coach. They just fire them. There's no coaching contract it's year to year.