CPA @ Goodpasture 16

youthsportsPIX

To switch back to some "coach speak", CPA is focused on Goodpasture right now.  I think we have won the last 5 or so games but, I feel it's pretty much an unspoken rivalry.  I don't think CPA coachs circle games on the schedule but it always seems like the team is extra fired up when these two teams play.  I hope that is the case this week, but with a very young team you really never know (not an excuse if we lose, our team is our team).

Goodpasture beat CPA many years (not too long ago) once in the season and then again in playoffs.  I hope that is not the case this year, but Goodpasture has been very impressive.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the "revenge" word

I don't think either of our teams are as good as last years...clearly

but I don't believe there is anyone standing in libertys way except liberty...CPA definitely has some work to do, but I see no reason to believe they cant go ahead and reserve the hotel rooms now for a little Casey Jones Thanksgiving Classic

Yep, revenge is too harsh :)

To switch back to some "coach speak", CPA is focused on Goodpasture right now.  I think we have won the last 5 or so games but, I feel it's pretty much an unspoken rivalry.  I don't think CPA coachs circle games on the schedule but it always seems like the team is extra fired up when these two teams play.  I hope that is the case this week, but with a very young team you really never know (not an excuse if we lose, our team is our team).

Goodpasture beat CPA many years (not too long ago) once in the season and then again in playoffs.  I hope that is not the case this year, but Goodpasture has been very impressive.

The box score from 2010 the last time the Cougars beat CPA.  I predict a similar score.  

Two really good young QB's played in this game.  CPA had Albert Mitchell who may have been either a Soph or Jr? threw 4 INT's with 2 pick 6's.  Jr Keenan Reynolds who now plays for the Ravens and currently the career TD college football leader had 1 Pass TD and 1 Rushing TD.  

The box score from 2010 the last time the Cougars beat CPA. I predict a similar score.

Two really good young QB's played in this game. CPA had Albert Mitchell who may have been either a Soph or Jr? threw 4 INT's with 2 pick 6's. Jr Keenan Reynolds who now plays for the Ravens and currently the career TD college football leader had 1 Pass TD and 1 Rushing TD.

That was Mitchell's first game after starting QB hurt the previous game. Reynolds was in his 3rd or 4th Year at QB. Yes, GP was the better team and proved it. In addition hope Reynolds gets off the practice squad and gets to play, enjoyed watching him at Navy.

That was Mitchell's first game after starting QB hurt the previous game. Reynolds was in his 3rd or 4th Year at QB. Yes, GP was the better team and proved it. In addition hope Reynolds gets off the practice squad and gets to play, enjoyed watching him at Navy.

Keenan is a class act. He will be successful in whatever he does.