• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
bradley99

MCMINN CO VS SODDY-DAISY

How did Ooltewah beat McMinn? I'm not shocked but I wonder how the game went? Did Ooltewah totally shut McMinn down? Did McMinn move the ball at all?

GO TO THE CHATTANOOGAN.COM SPORTS AND READ THE ARTICLE. MY OWLS HAD 2 TDS CALLED BACK ON HOLDING PENALTIES IN THE FIRST HALF. MCMINN DIDN'T SNIFF THE END ZONE, NO PENALTIES UNTIL LATE 3RD QTR AND WAS HELD TO 2 FGS. WE DOMINATED THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE DESPITE OVER 100 YDS IN PENALTIES AND SCORED 28 PTS AFTER HALFTIME TO SEAL THE DEAL.

#LOP

catswild    30

GO TO THE CHATTANOOGAN.COM SPORTS AND READ THE ARTICLE. MY OWLS HAD 2 TDS CALLED BACK ON HOLDING PENALTIES IN THE FIRST HALF. MCMINN DIDN'T SNIFF THE END ZONE, NO PENALTIES UNTIL LATE 3RD QTR AND WAS HELD TO 2 FGS. WE DOMINATED THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE DESPITE OVER 100 YDS IN PENALTIES AND SCORED 28 PTS AFTER HALFTIME TO SEAL THE DEAL.

#LOP

Thanks, good article. Looks like they outgained you by a little and moved the ball pretty well but couldn't score when they got close. Congrats!