Dresden Lions at Humboldt Vikings

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Will the Lions be basking too much over their big win against Union City? Forget to practice hard enough for the Vikings? Will Humboldt rise to the occasion like they did against Union City? (Vikings actually won game on stats and field but not on scoreboard where it counts. Bitter lose for sure). Will Dresden be shocked with it's first lose by a motivated & fired up Viking horde? Can the beasty fierce Lions be stopped? ... My biased prognostication is: Dresden 48- Humboldt 12. Others say what?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Rang talked to the boys a long time after Fri nights game & on coaches corner yesterday about the importance of this game & it being the perfect trap game. No doubt he will have these boys in the right mind set to play a tough & physical Humboldt team Fri night.

+1 yes indeed

They are still young compared to you and I. lol

I didn't get a chance to respond to your text that you sent back to our mutual friend Mr. Phil. I can't remember all ofit but I do know there was a BBarney reference and something about short stubby fingers. Funny. I was at a disadvantage being surrounded by a pride of lions so I couldn't respond like I wanted to so I will now. Here it is, I hope your butt hole grows together. Now.

I didn't get a chance to respond to your text that you sent back to our mutual friend Mr. Phil. I can't remember all ofit but I do know there was a BBarney reference and something about short stubby fingers. Funny. I was at a disadvantage being surrounded by a pride of lions so I couldn't respond like I wanted to so I will now. Here it is, I hope your butt hole grows together. Now.

😂😂😂