cloudland vs Catholic bahaha

THE KING

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that as well. Troy is a great guy, and I'm certain he'll build a program. If given enough time...

I've only heard this 2nd hand, but I was told the plan is to build a new high school and grow. If that happens, being located in Farragut, they will compete with the other privates, especially CAK, for students and be at a different level in a few years.

I read that as well. Troy is a great guy, and I'm certain he'll build a program. If given enough time...

Agreed, but best coaching staff in the state is a stretch. Goes back to your post about passing 59 times and running 4...Not top tier at this point, but it is a sign of the type of O they are looking to run when they have pieces in place  

Don't know how much time you need when the cash is there to buy a program...MoJo seems to know the deal there

Was starting to get a few back and now the QB is out . Its been a trying year but they are getting better. Sure can't afford any more before the playoffs.

It won't matter if y'all are completely healthy for the playoffs. Your region is terrible and will go 0-4 in the first round. Heck, the 6th place team (Jellico) in region 2 beat the 2nd and 3rd place teams (Oakdale & Hancock Co) in your region. It's looking like y'all will play Harriman.

It won't matter if y'all are completely healthy for the playoffs. Your region is terrible and will go 0-4 in the first round. Heck, the 6th place team (Jellico) in region 2 beat the 2nd and 3rd place teams (Oakdale & Hancock Co) in your region. It's looking like y'all will play Harriman.

I wouldn't come up here and stick my chin out. And I also think Cloudland could play with anyone in region 2 except Greenback if they were completely healthy. These teams are not any better than Hampton and Sullivan East.

I said it once and I will say it again. I wish the coach for Cloudland that scheduled this game was around again this season. This absolutely does nothing to help kids on either side. I'm also shocked that Coach Matthews would agree to it.

Coach Matthews needed games and Cloudland was willing to play.  But after reading post that the old coach scheduled this game then left the the school I see why they wanted to play.  Sorry that's not fair to the new coach or the players.

Edited by QSouth89

Coach Matthews needed games and Cloudland was willing to play.  But after reading post that the old coach scheduled this game then left the the school.  Sorry that's not fair to the new coach or the players.

In fairness to the Old Coach. He didn't leave on his own accord. Truth be told Catholic had to try to find some games,Cloudland was stupid enough to accept.