• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raven52

Tellico at GCA

21 posts in this topic

Great respect for Coach Mullinax and the Bears. I look forward to seeing him on the field, coaching his team. This is one Home game I wish was away! I LOVE the Pork Palace and the Hodpitality at Tellico Plains! #ClassAct!

Great respect for Coach Mullinax and the Bears. I look forward to seeing him on the field, coaching his team. This is one Home game I wish was away! I LOVE the Pork Palace and the Hodpitality at Tellico Plains! #ClassAct!

One of my favorite teams to play after Mull took over!The man is a class act.He loves the kids and the game-The way its supposed to be played!

I was thinking the same thing pride. I didn't go last year but I heard so much from my family how much they enjoyed everything from start to finish at TP.  I've really had a great time visiting all these new places I haven't been before. To an avid football fan like me it almost compares with a trip to Europe to someone else.

I was thinking the same thing pride. I didn't go last year but I heard so much from my family how much they enjoyed everything from start to finish at TP. I've really had a great time visiting all these new places I haven't been before. To an avid football fan like me it almost compares with a trip to Europe to someone else.

I guess Greenback is gonna have to start selling Berets and scones to get you to visit us then!☺

This will be a very tough game for Tellico. GCA is a great team better than the record shows. The Rams are always coached well. Our boys are young but they will hit you in the mouth. Regardless of the score GCA better keep their helmets strapped up tight! In one sense I  hate that GCA  is moving to DII I enjoying playing them, the fans are nice and they treat us great but the other side of me is glad they will not be in our district. I know Mullinax will have his crew ready to play and anything can happen on a Friday night.....

This will be a very tough game for Tellico. GCA is a great team better than the record shows. The Rams are always coached well. Our boys are young but they will hit you in the mouth. Regardless of the score GCA better keep their helmets strapped up tight! In one sense I hate that GCA is moving to DII I enjoying playing them, the fans are nice and they treat us great but the other side of me is glad they will not be in our district. I know Mullinax will have his crew ready to play and anything can happen on a Friday night.....

Good post catcher!Miss playing the Bears!

Good post catcher!Miss playing the Bears!

There is a small murmur on the Plains that we may try to renew the Kees-Bears match-up depending on where we land region wise. We may have to pick up 5 non-districts and pretty sure you all are not playing SQHS in the next cycle so maybe just maybe.... I hope so love playing GB!