Tellico at GCA

Raven52

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great respect for Coach Mullinax and the Bears. I look forward to seeing him on the field, coaching his team. This is one Home game I wish was away! I LOVE the Pork Palace and the Hodpitality at Tellico Plains! #ClassAct!

One of my favorite teams to play after Mull took over!The man is a class act.He loves the kids and the game-The way its supposed to be played!

Great respect for Coach Mullinax and the Bears. I look forward to seeing him on the field, coaching his team. This is one Home game I wish was away! I LOVE the Pork Palace and the Hodpitality at Tellico Plains! #ClassAct!

I was thinking the same thing pride. I didn't go last year but I heard so much from my family how much they enjoyed everything from start to finish at TP.  I've really had a great time visiting all these new places I haven't been before. To an avid football fan like me it almost compares with a trip to Europe to someone else.

I was thinking the same thing pride. I didn't go last year but I heard so much from my family how much they enjoyed everything from start to finish at TP. I've really had a great time visiting all these new places I haven't been before. To an avid football fan like me it almost compares with a trip to Europe to someone else.

I guess Greenback is gonna have to start selling Berets and scones to get you to visit us then!☺

This will be a very tough game for Tellico. GCA is a great team better than the record shows. The Rams are always coached well. Our boys are young but they will hit you in the mouth. Regardless of the score GCA better keep their helmets strapped up tight! In one sense I  hate that GCA  is moving to DII I enjoying playing them, the fans are nice and they treat us great but the other side of me is glad they will not be in our district. I know Mullinax will have his crew ready to play and anything can happen on a Friday night.....

This will be a very tough game for Tellico. GCA is a great team better than the record shows. The Rams are always coached well. Our boys are young but they will hit you in the mouth. Regardless of the score GCA better keep their helmets strapped up tight! In one sense I hate that GCA is moving to DII I enjoying playing them, the fans are nice and they treat us great but the other side of me is glad they will not be in our district. I know Mullinax will have his crew ready to play and anything can happen on a Friday night.....

Good post catcher!Miss playing the Bears!

Good post catcher!Miss playing the Bears!

There is a small murmur on the Plains that we may try to renew the Kees-Bears match-up depending on where we land region wise. We may have to pick up 5 non-districts and pretty sure you all are not playing SQHS in the next cycle so maybe just maybe.... I hope so love playing GB! 

This will be a very tough game for Tellico. GCA is a great team better than the record shows. The Rams are always coached well. Our boys are young but they will hit you in the mouth. Regardless of the score GCA better keep their helmets strapped up tight! In one sense I hate that GCA is moving to DII I enjoying playing them, the fans are nice and they treat us great but the other side of me is glad they will not be in our district. I know Mullinax will have his crew ready to play and anything can happen on a Friday night.....

Good post catcher. No doubt the TP staff will have a well coached team on the field. TP always plays hard and will fight for 4 qtrs, win or lose. Is there a scenario where you guys, RW and OS could finish in a 3 way tie for the final playoff spot? If so, how would that tiebreaker play out?

Good post catcher. No doubt the TP staff will have a well coached team on the field. TP always plays hard and will fight for 4 qtrs, win or lose. Is there a scenario where you guys, RW and OS could finish in a 3 way tie for the final playoff spot? If so, how would that tiebreaker play out?

3.Rockwood

4.OZ

5.Tellico