Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

I heard he pulled his name out of the hat at the last minute. Maybe he felt like he wasn't ready. Maybe he didn't want to follow Creasy. Maybe he really likes his baseball gig at Adamsville. Maybe this time will be different. Who knows...

Seven quit filling us full of mess. You no snowballs is going to coach those boys. He said he already has had them lifting weights. He said you was going to coach with him. You be in charge of filling out Murphys survey. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with you there. Do you think it will be somebody who has played or coached at TC before?  

I would think so but there are not many options. May be forced to go outside the program again. If so, this coach better be the 100% correct choice or TC will never be the same. But it looks like TC will have a coach by Christmas. Clint is only taking applications until 11/21. 

Forgive my ignorance.  Is there any chance the interim coach gets the job?

I wouldn't think so since he is the assistant principal at the high school.

Random question.

Is the Satterfield guy at Trousdale Saterfield's son? I know he has a son coaching college and didn't know if that was him or not.

Clint Satterfiled is the Director of Schools at TC. His oldest son Wesley is the Off. Coordinator at Austin Peay. The youngest, Blake, coaches the Jr High at TC.