• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiger86

Meigs County at Polk County

16 posts in this topic

The Tigers need to win one of the last two in order to host a first round playoff game ,I think they will take care of that early in the game at Polk

The Tigers need to win one of the last two in order to host a first round playoff game ,I think they will take care of that early in the game at Polk

Meigs by 4 or 5 TDs!

Meigs wins by 4-5 scores

Meigs should finish out 9&1 and host the first round. Kicking game needs to improve quick , it almost cost the game this past Friday night... What direction will Meigs go play off's.

Meigs should finish out 9&1 and host the first round. Kicking game needs to improve quick , it almost cost the game this past Friday night... What direction will Meigs go play off's.

They are in region 3 and will play teams in region 4.

jackson county in first rd is what i hear. Should be a cake walk. First two teams in region 4 are pretty good. Second round should have you guys and Forrest. That will be a good one, providing they get by tyner. If i was Forrest, i wouldbe big silverdale fans this week.

jackson county in first rd is what i hear. Should be a cake walk. First two teams in region 4 are pretty good. Second round should have you guys and Forrest. That will be a good one, providing they get by tyner. If i was Forrest, i wouldbe big silverdale fans this week.

That's what I have heard as well. Meigs County hasn't won a playoff game since 2000. Meigs County hasn't beaten Polk Co in Benton since.....any guesses? 2000. History would say neither are cake walks. I will breathe a lot easier after Friday if Meigs takes care of business. Can't forget that this years Polk team has had some success and is much improved over last years. Played Tyner pretty close and were a 2 pt conversion away from beating Bledsoe. Anything is possible.