OOLTEWAH VS CLEVELAND

I NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE BLUERAIDERZ. AT THIS POINT THEY CAN BECOME SPOILERS AND DETERMINE OUR SEEDING IN THE PLAYOFFS. THEY WILL STILL COME IN MY HOUSE AND GIVE THEIR ALL NO MATTER WHO IS PLAYING. MY OWLS GOT TO BE READY BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE SEEN DESPITE ALL THE INJURIES THEY HAVE A PRETTY GOOD TEAM AND EVEN THE BACKUPS PLAY LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN THERE.

#LOP GO OWLS!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE BLUERAIDERZ. AT THIS POINT THEY CAN BECOME SPOILERS AND DETERMINE OUR SEEDING IN THE PLAYOFFS. THEY WILL STILL COME IN MY HOUSE AND GIVE THEIR ALL NO MATTER WHO IS PLAYING. MY OWLS GOT TO BE READY BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE SEEN DESPITE ALL THE INJURIES THEY HAVE A PRETTY GOOD TEAM AND EVEN THE BACKUPS PLAY LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN THERE.

#LOP GO OWLS!

Cleveland is down 17 players to injury; 4 to QB's. And they still have the Athletes to make this a game.  

I THINK NOT. IM A COLE COPELAND BANDWAGON FAN. HE SINGLEHANDEDLY SHREDDED MY 4-5A TEAMS IN MCMINN, CLEVELAND AND WALKER VALLEY. TOOK ALL OF THEM TO THE WOODSHED SO I THOUGHT HE MAY GIVE YOU A RUN. BUT HE NOT 100% SO ALL BETS ARE OFF.

Yeah and bandwagon fans run when the going gets tough ;)

THATS WHY I DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE BLUERAIDERZ OR RHEA'S SECONDARY. BUT SORRY NO COLE COPELAND NO SHOT. I JUST JUMPED OFF THE BANDWAGON LOL!!

#LOP

If there is no shot why play the game? Sorry, but we have a shot. Just not as good of one as we would have with Cole.

And before you or anyone else calls me a homer, I have said all year it would be an upset for the Bears to beat the Rebs.

If there is no shot why play the game? Sorry, but we have a shot. Just not as good of one as we would have with Cole.

And before you or anyone else calls me a homer, I have said all year it would be an upset for the Bears to beat the Rebs.

NUTHIN WRONG WITH BEING A FAN ALT, AND YOU ARE RIGHT YOU HAVE A SMALL SHOT AT THE MIGHTY MARIVUL. BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW PA WAS PREPARED TO TALK CASH MONEY TRASH IF DA BEARS PULLED OFF A WIN LOL. HEY MY OWLS GOT TO WATCH OUT FOR THE BLUERAIDERZ SPOILERS.THEY WAKE UP TO PLAY DEM OWLS NO MATTER WHAT.