Warren Co. @ Siegel

PIONEERS12

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say since we haven't really seen WC this year. They are improved, and coming off a win, but Siegel will not be a cake walk for anyone. They come to play week in and week out.  I am going to say my gut says Siegel will take this by 2 scores, BTW kicker  for the Stars kicked a 56 yard field goal this week and it looked lit it would have been good from 65.... 

Edited by Blaze45

Hard to say since we haven't really seen WC this year. They are improved, and coming off a win, but Siegel will not be a cake walk for anyone. They come to play week in and week out.  I am going to say my gut says Siegel will take this by 2 scores, BTW kicker  for the Stars kicked a 56 yard field goal this week and it looked lit it would have been good from 65....

Now you know why I think R'dale's Booster Club should send our kicker to the same camp Siegel uses year after year after year.........

Riverdale is coming around quite nicely..btw..praying for you and a healthy reovery.

Thank You Sir. I have already told the heart surgeons that I was going to watch my Grandson play HS football. He turned 4 today! He is bigger, stronger and faster than the 'clone' was at this age. His Pediatrician is predicting he will go from 6'4"-6'6". His Mother is pulling for OU, clone is pulling for FSU and Grandad is pulling for either Bama or UT! For some reason she got a little upset with me when I taught him how to say "Hook em Horns!". LOL

Thank You Sir. I have already told the heart surgeons that I was going to watch my Grandson play HS football. He turned 4 today! He is bigger, stronger and faster than the 'clone' was at this age. His Pediatrician is predicting he will go from 6'4"-6'6". His Mother is pulling for OU, clone is pulling for FSU and Grandad is pulling for either Bama or UT! For some reason she got a little upset with me when I taught him how to say "Hook em Horns!". LOL

At least it wasn't Gig'em