Giles @ Signal Mountain

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45-21.....Giles over North Red Bank Mountain

u will get some power football throwed at u for a short bit; but if u have any athletic speed or can throw.....game over early

dats a Booger Pickin :mrgreen:

Booger Giles has speed and can sling it. They threw for 430 last friday.

My Eagles will fight to the final buzzer, but we just ain't got enough mules to pull the wagon. Lost a couple more two-way starters last week, so we're strugglin' to put 11 on the field at the same time who even know the plays. sadwalk.gif

If OC's extended recruitin trip down south wuz as successful as touted, yer Bobcats ain't gonna have much problem beatin' us by as much as you want. I wuz hopin' we could at least repay some of the home cookin' y'all served up to us last year, but even the zebras around hear don't like us. We don't git no home cookin'. :hungry: 

Speakin' of cookin', I made you fellers a map. There's the typical fast food joints at the bottom of the mountain before you head up, but I highlighted some places with a red star that are worth checkin' out if you git here early and have time. (Well, I thought they wuz red stars, but looks like they came out white.) If you want some good, fresh homemade apple cider and apple butter, stop by Fairmount Orchards on your way to the school. redthumb.gif

Drive careful. There's some bad construction coming through Chattanooga. The speed limit on the Mountain is 35, and the police up here are serious as a heart attack about it. They have been known to set up radar on the road to the school.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=17_yWVLVSGkGp5Nq0Zb-CoYudBdk

Edited by MountainTroll