• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Trojan

South Gibson @ Dyersburg

Trojan    1

Big playoff seeding at stake in this one. I hear D. Fields might not be available until the playoffs. He had one carry for 15 yards against Adamsville week before last and re- injured his ankle. He has played one play the last 3 weeks. Senior night and a home playoff game at stake so I look for the Trojans to be ready.

On another note because of having to replace JCM on the schedule Dyersburg has a bye the last week so we will have 2 weeks to get healthy and prepare for playoff game.

South Gibson struggled with Liberty last week, but most teams tend to do so. Last week SGC got a upset at Dyersburg in the girls soccer district championship. I hope SGC can get an upset over them here as well

This is a big game for both teams.

For some reason DBurg and SGC always play tight ball games. I think Dburg leads the all time series 2-5. Should be a lot of fun to watch. 

DBurg also has the nicest facilities I have ever been to and every time I have been there all the people are nice a delightful. Looking froward to making the trip. 

This is a big game for both teams.

For some reason DBurg and SGC always play tight ball games. I think Dburg leads the all time series 2-5. Should be a lot of fun to watch.

DBurg also has the nicest facilities I have ever been to and every time I have been there all the people are nice a delightful. Looking froward to making the trip.

SGC is 0-3 vs Dyersburg