South Gibson @ Dyersburg

Trojan

Big playoff seeding at stake in this one. I hear D. Fields might not be available until the playoffs. He had one carry for 15 yards against Adamsville week before last and re- injured his ankle. He has played one play the last 3 weeks. Senior night and a home playoff game at stake so I look for the Trojans to be ready.

On another note because of having to replace JCM on the schedule Dyersburg has a bye the last week so we will have 2 weeks to get healthy and prepare for playoff game.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a big game for both teams.

For some reason DBurg and SGC always play tight ball games. I think Dburg leads the all time series 2-5. Should be a lot of fun to watch. 

DBurg also has the nicest facilities I have ever been to and every time I have been there all the people are nice a delightful. Looking froward to making the trip. 

This is a big game for both teams.

For some reason DBurg and SGC always play tight ball games. I think Dburg leads the all time series 2-5. Should be a lot of fun to watch.

DBurg also has the nicest facilities I have ever been to and every time I have been there all the people are nice a delightful. Looking froward to making the trip.

SGC is 0-3 vs Dyersburg