• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Governors91

Homecoming in Alnwick (WB vs HVA)

111 posts in this topic

Will the Govs shoot em out of the sky or will the Hawks crap all over our windshield? :popcorneater:

Well us Bear fans are going to hope for the first, but I would expect the latter.

This game will be a big challenge because the Govs struggle to stop the run. We've traded defensive problems for new ones. Last year, we were solid at stopping the run, but we were hapless at defending against the pass. And wouldn't you know.... Last year every team in the region was airing it out like crazy and this year everyone is running the ball well. Just our luck :huh:

Got that new ink did just in time for homecoming!

Good thing Murvil is playing on Thursday so the alumni can make it to Laurel Bank!!

450-red-cardinal-bird-tattoo-on-back.jpg

Should be a full house with the WB/Maryville traitors at the game. 

Should be a full house with the WB/Maryville traitors at the game.

I went to Bungalow for kindergarten, am I a traitor? Edited by rebelwoman87

So the Govs can't stop what the other team is doing?

I'm saying our defensive weakness plays into the strengths of other teams. Last year, we sucked at defending the pass and most of the teams in the region were pass happy. This year, we have a greatly improved secondary and suck at defending the run and all of a sudden all the teams have a good run game. That's bad luck lol

Every teams weaknesses plays into their opponents. That's why coaches break down film and study it and why teams practice.