Collierville at Whitehaven - Week 10

kwc

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I love it when Memphis folks act like 36, 8ball, Etc. isn't cool because it's dated... That's why Dolph and Gotti exist.

3-6 and Pat are in my wheelhouse, I'm just saying these 90s babies don't know nothing about that back in the Memphis Rap beyond MAYBE Juicy J and a select few 3-6 songs. Ball and 8 and Playa Fly and Tela, etc. Would be a foreign language for them lol

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Being athletically gifted enough and coached well enough to win despite the obvious bias that is displayed toward the haven is an awesome accomplishment.  The persecution that you continually face because of who you are must be a huge burden.  I am glad that your young men have the ability to rise above the blatant cheating that is constantly trying to keep them down.

DM

Being athletically gifted enough and coached well enough to win despite the obvious bias that is displayed toward the haven is an awesome accomplishment. The persecution that you continually face because of who you are must be a huge burden. I am glad that your young men have the ability to rise above the blatant cheating that is constantly trying to keep them down.

DM

Perhaps

Being athletically gifted enough and coached well enough to win despite the obvious bias that is displayed toward the haven is an awesome accomplishment.  The persecution that you continually face because of who you are must be a huge burden.  I am glad that your young men have the ability to rise above the blatant cheating that is constantly trying to keep them down.

DM

I understand your sentiment. Just know this. That very same game, the White Hat tried to eject the principal of the school. That's right, he tried to eject Dr. Hunter. Dr. Hunter followed the lead of his HC and left the sidelines voluntarily .. but he was HOT! He later penned a letter to the office of the TSSAA and let them know about the shenanigans that was going on.

That being stated ... Whitehaven doesn't feel like we are being oppressed nor do we feel like we are being persecuted continually. When you are a student or alum from the Haven, you learn to be the cream at a very early stage in life. (The cream always rises to the top) You can't afford to look at life as if persecution is a burden. That's how you become defeated. You learn that through hard work, dedication, and commitment,  to persevere, in spite of.

Winners win (life, football, whatever) ... that's what they do. It is a learned behavior. It is something that you teach and pass down to the next generation. There will always be obstacles. You just overcome them. 

Edited by kwc

I understand your sentiment. Just know this. That very same game, the White Hat tried to eject the principal of the school. That's right, he tried to eject Dr. Hunter. Dr. Hunter followed the lead of his HC and left the sidelines voluntarily .. but he was HOT! He later penned a letter to the office of the TSSAA and let them know about the shenanigans that was going on.

That being stated ... Whitehaven doesn't feel like we are being oppressed nor do we feel like we are being persecuted continually. When you are a student or alum from the Haven, you learn to be the cream at a very early stage in life. (The cream always rises to the top) You can't afford to look at life as if persecution is a burden. That's how you become defeated. You learn that through hard work, dedication, and commitment,  to persevere, in spite of.

Winners win (life, football, whatever) ... that's what they do. It is a learned behavior. It is something that you teach and pass down to the next generation. There will always be obstacles. You just overcome them. 

The end of you post is absolutely awesome.

DM

All that being said, dude that did that is likely a real life a hole that doesn't deserve to ref another Whitehaven game ever.

That "dude" is a personal friend of mine and considered one of the top refs in the state.  He is also an extremely successful businessman and a leader in his church and in the community.  There IS a "shirttail rule" and he REPEATEDLY warned the Tiger players about it and was ignored.  The reason nobody has ever heard about a HC ejection is probably because none has ever been so stupid as to let it go that far.  I understand some 'Haven administrator even went onto the field to confront the ref.  Obviously he thinks like you. 

That "dude" is a personal friend of mine and considered one of the top refs in the state. He is also an extremely successful businessman and a leader in his church and in the community. There IS a "shirttail rule" and he REPEATEDLY warned the Tiger players about it and was ignored. The reason nobody has ever heard about a HC ejection is probably because none has ever been so stupid as to let it go that far. I understand some 'Haven administrator even went onto the field to confront the ref. Obviously he thinks like you.

Tell your friend I think he's all that I said earlier and an buster and loser for doing what he did. Idc how you feel about him and if he has a different paint job than me then WE KNOW WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID!

That "dude" is a personal friend of mine and considered one of the top refs in the state. He is also an extremely successful businessman and a leader in his church and in the community. There IS a "shirttail rule" and he REPEATEDLY warned the Tiger players about it and was ignored. The reason nobody has ever heard about a HC ejection is probably because none has ever been so stupid as to let it go that far. I understand some 'Haven administrator even went onto the field to confront the ref. Obviously he thinks like you.

Tell your friend I think he's all that I said earlier and a buster and loser for doing what he did. Idc how you feel about him and if he has a different paint job than me then WE KNOW WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID!