MyTV30 game of the week; Mount Juliet vs Franklin

MJGOLDENBEARS

Yes but that's WC forte, they did it well but their feature tailback also rushed 16 times for 134, not bad at all. I don't think MJ is intimated by Franklins prestigious D.

True. But wouldn't you say its also probably alot easier to run for 134 when your offense passes for 300 as well? As opposed to when the defense knows you are gonna run the ball every time.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. But wouldn't you say its also probably alot easier to run for 134 when your offense passes for 300 as well? As opposed to when the defense knows you are gonna run the ball every time.

There are some things you may know thats coming at you but at the same token, you can't stop. It's not easy to barrel through a line that averages 6'3 250 pounds. Including a 6'7 monster, Also a future Mr. Football finalist being on that line. MJ will be the biggest and most strong team the Rebels have faced all year, also Franklin are nowhere near as big. I like the match ups. Stop our run and you win.... A lot easier said than done.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

As if we are all striving to be up to Franklin Rebels football quality. Better football team: Gallatin. Better stadium atmosphere: Gallatin.

More Championships: Gallatin. Better uniforms: Gallatin. Better fan support: Gallatin. Less snoody town: Gallatin. You're right, Gallatin is no Franklin. Thanks for reminding us how fortunate we are, have been, and will be.

snoody lol.. What are you in high school still and calling someone names.. Grow up and get over your ability to not be in the Franklin tax bracket... And btw how long has it been since gallatin has even been relevant in football?

snoody lol.. What are you in high school still and calling someone names.. Grow up and get over your ability to not be in the Franklin tax bracket... And btw how long has it been since gallatin has even been relevant in football?

Looks like I have struck your feminine nerves.I can live in whatever tax bracket I choose to. The fact that you even bring something like that up just furthers my point about how snoody somebody acts from Franklin. "I live in Franklin, therefore that means I automatically make more income than you" type of mentality. Get over yourself man. How long has it been since we've been relevant. Hmmm, well this year sure seems to be your answer. We will have a chance to play for a region championship next week most likely. You act as if Franklin is winning championships left and right or something....

Looks like I have struck your feminine nerves.I can live in whatever tax bracket I choose to. The fact that you even bring something like that up just furthers my point about how snoody somebody acts from Franklin. "I live in Franklin, therefore that means I automatically make more income than you" type of mentality. Get over yourself man. How long has it been since we've been relevant. Hmmm, well this year sure seems to be your answer. We will have a chance to play for a region championship next week most likely. You act as if Franklin is winning championships left and right or something....

Zebra is a WC lover... Lol. With that said WC and under achieving go together like peanut butter and jelly. Gallatin is a very talented team.And still in the middle of things in their region. Unlike WC who Zebra said would win the region.

Zebra is a WC lover... Lol. With that said WC and under achieving go together like peanut butter and jelly. Gallatin is a very talented team.And still in the middle of things in their region. Unlike WC who Zebra said would win the region.

I never said that they would win region.. And I'm a man for sure there is no doubt about that so be quiet

if you complain about someone being “snoody" as a grown adult you have problems.. Haha yiur excited bc they finally have a chance to win a region title haha.. They won't even get to quarters most likely