• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwc

Trezevant vs Mitchell @ Fairgrounds - Week 10 (Thursday Night)

44 posts in this topic

This is a big 2A game in Memphis. Trezevant is a Region 7 team. Mitchell is a Region 8 team. Both are 4-4 on the season. Trezevant's one region loss cam to MAHS via forfeit. Mitchell doesn't have a region loss. However, they have an 'L' on their schedule from a Region 7 team already. They lost to Douglass by a score of 12-7. Trezevant just beat Douglas this past Monday night by a score of 36-14. With this being a Thursday night game and Trezevant just finished playing this Monday night ... that gives them a really short week. Really short.

More then likely, Mitchell will win their last Region 8 game against Fairley next week resulting with a 1 seed. They (Trezevant and Mitchell) could very well meet up again in the playoffs If they both advance in the playoffs. Food for thought.

Edited by kwc

This surprised me that Trezevant only beat Douglass 36-14? Is Trezevant not as good as last season? That is just a much closer game than I anticipated.

They rested players quicker than usual knowing they had another game on Thursday. They understand what the situation is trust me they will be ready come postseason!!

They rested players quicker than usual knowing they had another game on Thursday. They understand what the situation is trust me they will be ready come postseason!!

Douglass is a little better than usual as well aren't they?

This surprised me that Trezevant only beat Douglass 36-14? Is Trezevant not as good as last season? That is just a much closer game than I anticipated.

Trezevant vs Douglass stats.

The way I read these stats, they called off the dogs and let the 2's get a lot of PT in the 4th. Don't let the score fool you. 

Smart move.

Question. What's Telli's status? Is he coaching or what?

Trezevant vs Douglass stats.

The way I read these stats, they called off the dogs and let the 2's get a lot of PT in the 4th. Don't let the score fool you.

Looks like CR was still in fourth for 2 pt tries ! Just sayin ! Glad the team has bounced back ! 2 games in a short stretch will be tough but Im sure they can handle it !

Everyone is quiet on Teli. He's not back yet.

Yeah. I was afraid you were going to say something like that. I don't like the sound of that at all.