Trezevant vs Mitchell @ Fairgrounds - Week 10 (Thursday Night)

kwc

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Fairgrounds

MITCHELL 7, TREZEVANT 0

MITCHELL — 7

Trezevant â€” 0

Mit — DeAndre Bobo 50 pass from Joshua Marion (Clevon Doby kick)

MIT    TREZ

First downs                                       8         15

Net yards rushing                           59       187

Net yards passing                           93          2

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

Rushing — Trezevant, Cordarrian Richardson 25-138, Tavion Starks 6-51.

Passing — Mitchell, Joshua Marion 7-13-93-0. Trezevant, Tyrez Johnson 2-5-2-1, Sammie Swing 0-2-0-1, Cordarrian Richardson 0-1-0-0, Tijuan Mason 0-3-0-0.

Receiving — Mitchell, DeAndre Bobo 3-83.

Records — Mitchell 5-4, Trezevant 3-5.

Edited by kwc

Congrats to Mitchell , and I have mixed opinions about this ! We know Trez is good , so Mitchell's D must be pretty dang good to stop CR! And Trez might take this as a wake up call and go on a tear! Who knows!

I think the turmoil that is going on with the HC at Trezevant has more influence on the team then a lot of people realize. I don't like how this is going at all. No one knows anything and nothing is being said. To my understanding he is not coaching. I don't want to verbalize what's going on in my head. I hope I am wrong.

Edited by kwc

I think the turmoil that is going on with the HC at Trezevant has more influence on the team then a lot of people realize. I don't like how this is going at all. No one knows anything and nothing is being said. To my understanding he is not coaching. I don't want to verbalize what's going on in my head. I hope I am wrong.

If he had done something wrong, it seems like they would know by now!! I'll say it for you!! Witch hunt!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Wowser! Just another game in a long list of them surprise games that proves: Any team can beat any other team! ... And how a team bounces back from a loss, and how they overcome internal & external adversities also reveals what they made of. ...Congrats to Mitchell. Good luck to Trez.