Your new Class 1A with current enrollment numbers!

FridayMainEvent

Guest hevyrevy1611

Huntingdon will be hard to handle the next few years. The middle school went on great runs and loaded with talent. Plus they have played as much as the varsity the past two seasons, so should be game ready.

Some teams will be a hard out like Stang's, others will be even a harder out, then, tada, of course imho the hardest out will be Dresden. Would unbiased, neutral me say anything else? ha. :D lotsa football left for this year. Am glad regions gonna be smaller so teams play out of region more.

Some teams will be a hard out like Stang's, others will be even a harder out, then, tada, of course imho the hardest out will be Dresden. Would unbiased, neutral me say anything else? ha. :D lotsa football left for this year. Am glad regions gonna be smaller so teams play out of region more.

i really wish your internet would go out. Maybe sit a play out every now and then, champ. Edited by Waker

Revy, being completely honest, how much better do you think this team is than last years and why?

Huntingdon will be hard to handle the next few years. The middle school went on great runs and loaded with talent. Plus they have played as much as the varsity the past two seasons, so should be game ready.

Dont know how many senors Hunt. has but Lake Co will be back in the picture.Undefeated last year at the middle school during the regular season and beat bigger schools,Three Oaks,Northview, Dyersburg, Union city.Only lost a couple games this year and one of them was on the last play to Northview. Beat UC again this year.Starting about 6 or 7 freshmen and a sophomore running back that has a lot of speed.A lot of people know Lake Co has been down the past several seasons but what they don't know it isnt because of talent that should have been at Lake co.The past few seasons Lake co had one of the best running backs in Single a in Stevonski Wilkes.What they dont know is Lake Co also had Ben Price and Ethan Stalling playing and starting at Dyer co.Price was a all region performer at the 4A school.Both live in Lake Co.They also lost a stud in Kevin spencer who was the first player off the bench For dyersburg in basketball and starts in both football and basketball this year.They also lost Hayden Smith to first Dyer Co and then to Dyersburg where he starts this year and is their punter.That's four studs that could have played with Wilkes and Company.Spencer lived in Lake Co the first 2 years but they did just move to Dyersburg for his junior year.Ricky Boyd was also living in Lake Co but went to dyersburg.Wasted three years there and believe he will be eligible for Lake Co after Christmas.Years ago,the all time leading rusher for Dyer co Andre Flowers lived in Lake Co and probably won 8 games in 4 years .Lake Co was loaded with Brandon springer, Damio Yancy,Sep Valentine and lost in a playoff game to JCS with about a minute left in the game and JCS facing a 4th and 12.LC defender went for the bal instead of making the tackle and the player ended up scoring.JCS went on and killed MT Pleasant the following week and then went on and won the state.Put Flowers on that team and nobody in Single a would have touched them.So yes,Lake Co has been down.But because some people seem to think the grass in greener at the bigger schools.Flowers would have gotten more looks had he stayed home.And Lake Co also lost the middle school quarterback from last years unbeaten team.Lives in Lake Co but goes to Dyersburg.So thats why Lake Co has been down.IF the TSSAA would make these players sit a year by going to schools in other counties while living in anothe rcounty,would really help the Single A schools.

Dont know how many senors Hunt. has but Lake Co will be back in the picture.Undefeated last year at the middle school during the regular season and beat bigger schools,Three Oaks,Northview, Dyersburg, Union city.Only lost a couple games this year and one of them was on the last play to Northview. Beat UC again this year.Starting about 6 or 7 freshmen and a sophomore running back that has a lot of speed.A lot of people know Lake Co has been down the past several seasons but what they don't know it isnt because of talent that should have been at Lake co.The past few seasons Lake co had one of the best running backs in Single a in Stevonski Wilkes.What they dont know is Lake Co also had Ben Price and Ethan Stalling playing and starting at Dyer co.Price was a all region performer at the 4A school.Both live in Lake Co.They also lost a stud in Kevin spencer who was the first player off the bench For dyersburg in basketball and starts in both football and basketball this year.They also lost Hayden Smith to first Dyer Co and then to Dyersburg where he starts this year and is their punter.That's four studs that could have played with Wilkes and Company.Spencer lived in Lake Co the first 2 years but they did just move to Dyersburg for his junior year.Ricky Boyd was also living in Lake Co but went to dyersburg.Wasted three years there and believe he will be eligible for Lake Co after Christmas.Years ago,the all time leading rusher for Dyer co Andre Flowers lived in Lake Co and probably won 8 games in 4 years .Lake Co was loaded with Brandon springer, Damio Yancy,Sep Valentine and lost in a playoff game to JCS with about a minute left in the game and JCS facing a 4th and 12.LC defender went for the bal instead of making the tackle and the player ended up scoring.JCS went on and killed MT Pleasant the following week and then went on and won the state.Put Flowers on that team and nobody in Single a would have touched them.So yes,Lake Co has been down.But because some people seem to think the grass in greener at the bigger schools.Flowers would have gotten more looks had he stayed home.And Lake Co also lost the middle school quarterback from last years unbeaten team.Lives in Lake Co but goes to Dyersburg.So thats why Lake Co has been down.IF the TSSAA would make these players sit a year by going to schools in other counties while living in anothe rcounty,would really help the Single A schools.

Dyersburg and Dyer co have been pulling from many of the smaller schools in that area for the past few years. It's a shame. Football, basketball, and baseball.

Guest hevyrevy1611

i really wish your internet would go out. Maybe sit a play out every now and then, champ.

me sit out? Dude (or maybe you're a dudette? Hehe), you post all over these threads tons more than me number wise. You sit out first. Lol