Your new Class 2A with current enrollment numbers!

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is wrong that schools who have coop agreements with other schools for football don't have to include to non football schools students in their totals. TSSAA makes privates in D1 count invisible players as part of their totals yet coop schools don't have to count all the real players available to them  in totals for classification.

It is wrong that schools who have coop agreements with other schools for football don't have to include to non football schools students in their totals. TSSAA makes privates in D1 count invisible players as part of their totals yet coop schools don't have to count all the real players available to them  in totals for classification.

+1,000,000,000,000

It is wrong that schools who have coop agreements with other schools for football don't have to include to non football schools students in their totals. TSSAA makes privates in D1 count invisible players as part of their totals yet coop schools don't have to count all the real players available to them in totals for classification.

never really heard of this which schools is this going on at ?

Yes, they have until noon central time 10/25/16 to notify tssaa their intentions of moving up a class.

So let's say 5 schools in 1a request to play up in 2a. This new system that TSSAA is using is going to have equal number of schools in each classification, right? So the bottom 5 in 2A would drop back to 1A? Am I thinking of this correctly.

I don't see many if any in the lower classes playing up but it could happen. My if it's the way I'm thinking, TC could fall back down.

It is wrong that schools who have coop agreements with other schools for football don't have to include to non football schools students in their totals. TSSAA makes privates in D1 count invisible players as part of their totals yet coop schools don't have to count all the real players available to them in totals for classification.

Yes, absolutely it's wrong.

So let's say 5 schools in 1a request to play up in 2a. This new system that TSSAA is using is going to have equal number of schools in each classification, right? So the bottom 5 in 2A would drop back to 1A? Am I thinking of this correctly.

I don't see many if any in the lower classes playing up but it could happen. My if it's the way I'm thinking, TC could fall back down.

LMBO, this isn't the 2008 BlueCross Bowl anymore. You don't get to make the rules. Seriously though schools won't be moved down. That would cause all types of problems. If you look at the classes, each of them has an actual cutoff number. That's it cut and dried.