The new 3A Class with current enrollment numbers

FridayMainEvent

Your forgetting about that 1.8 multiplier on 620 students Booger. Their # is 1,116

nope; that ant right....like Booger said int the other thread......that our kids are 1.8 x smarter than your kids multiplier got stripped away......Catholic North is public now with 619 kids, not private.....thats 3A lodged between Sweetwater and Egypt

those smeltin potters over at Alcoee are toast now

Booger just sayin bad-toast.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I think Claiborne will be in Region 1, and then the 3 Sevier County schools bump to Region 2.

I think one of the Sevier County schools will end up in Region 1 to balance out the numbers since Elizabethton is moving up.  More than likely that would end up being Northview Academy.  Anyone of these that moves up (i.e. Alcoa) could keep Northview in 2 or possibly shift Loudon to 2

Here's my guess for 1 thru 3:

Region 1

Unicoi Co.

Claiborne

Northview Academy

Johnson Co.

West Greene

Chuckey-Doak

Region 2

Scott
Pigeon Forge
Kingston
Alcoa
Austin-East
Gatlinburg-Pittman

Region 3
Red Bank
McMinn Central
Loudon
Signal Mountain
Sweetwater
Brainerd

Edited by ChrisATN

IF Alcoa moves up to 4A , will Ktown folks say they are running from AE now that the roadrunners are back on the rise..(on the rise in 2A, by the way)?

Does Alcoa have 3a numbers this time. They usually are 2a and play up. They can't move up 2 classes if they have 2a numbers.

Alcoee will not b movin up and why should they.....besides; the leader of the tin heads want do that to his record.....and no one else can compete in 4A; so everyone stays poot...take that to the bank cause Booger nose stuff

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen: