The new 6A Class with current enrollment numbers!

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!

#LOP

#CASHMONEYTRASH

I like you small time. You talk that cash money and keep the boards interesting. But let's be honest. Last year your district couldn't beat that cupcake Dollywood high. What do you think will happen when you play maryville? Running clock on dem owls. But no hard feelings. Ol Sdot still likes you

DEXATI20161020165310_zpsyvrwmtxv.jpeg

I like you small time. You talk that cash money and keep the boards interesting. But let's be honest. Last year your district couldn't beat that cupcake Dollywood high. What do you think will happen when you play maryville? Running clock on dem owls. But no hard feelings. Ol Sdot still likes you

YOUR JOCK RIDING COMMENTS DON'T MATTER DOLLYWOOD.

#LOP

Now that we know the cutoff I'm going to guess that it might break down like this:

1-6A (7)

Science Hill

Dobyns-Bennett

Morristown West

Jefferson Co.

Bearden

Hardin Valley

Farragut

2-6A (7)

Heritage

Maryville

William Blount

McMinn Co.

Bradley Central

Cleveland

Ooltewah

3-6A (7)

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Coffee Co.

Riverdale

Oakland

Siegel

Blackman

4-6A (7)

Stewarts Creek

Smyrna

LaVergne

Antioch

Cane Ridge

McGavock

John Overton

5-6A (6)

Station Camp

Hendersonville

Lebanon

Mt. Juliet

Wilson Central

Rossview

6-6A (6)

Brentwood

Centennial

Independence

Franklin

Ravenwood

Dickson Co.

7-6A (5)

Arlington

Bartlett

Germantown

Houston

Collierville

8-6A (4)

White Station

Whitehaven

Memphis Central

Cordova

*Alternatively, if there were concerns about an imbalance between East (Reg 1-4) & West (Reg 5-8) Blackman (or maybe Siegel) could be moved from Reg 3 to Reg 4 while Reg 4 loses McGavock to Reg 5 and Overton to Reg 6. That evens the numbers out a bit, but you've then split the Davidson Co schools between not just 2, but 3 different regions. I wouldn't think they'd want to do that, but who knows with those folks.

Edited by ErikG

Sdot playin' wif a Al....How cute.... :popcorneater:

Now that we know the cutoff I'm going to guess that it might break down like this:

1-6A (7)

Science Hill

Dobyns-Bennett

Morristown West

Jefferson Co.

Bearden

Hardin Valley

Farragut

2-6A (7)

Heritage

Maryville

William Blount

McMinn Co.

Bradley Central

Cleveland

Ooltewah

3-6A (7)

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Coffee Co.

Riverdale

Oakland

Siegel

Blackman

4-6A (7)

Stewarts Creek

Smyrna

LaVergne

Antioch

Cane Ridge

McGavock

John Overton

5-6A (6)

Station Camp

Hendersonville

Lebanon

Mt. Juliet

Wilson Central

Rossview

6-6A (6)

Brentwood

Centennial

Independence

Franklin

Ravenwood

Dickson Co.

7-6A (5)

Arlington

Bartlett

Germantown

Houston

Collierville

8-6A (4)

White Station

Whitehaven

Memphis Central

Cordova

*Alternatively, if there were concerns about an imbalance between East (Reg 1-4) & West (Reg 5-8) Blackman (or maybe Siegel) could be moved from Reg 3 to Reg 4 while Reg 4 loses McGavock to Reg 5 and Overton to Reg 6. That evens the numbers out a bit, but you've then split the Davidson Co schools between not just 2, but 3 different regions. I wouldn't think they'd want to do that, but who knows with those folks.

EG looks goodur two me....Wundur if'un Cathlick weal join tha fun...???.... :popcorneater:

1-6A (7)

Science Hill

Dobyns-Bennett

Morristown West

Jefferson Co.

Bearden

Hardin Valley

Farragut

2-6A (7)

Heritage

Maryville

William Blount

McMinn Co.

Bradley Central

Cleveland

Ooltewah

3-6A (7)

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Coffee Co.

Riverdale

Oakland

Siegel

Blackman

4-6A (7)

Stewarts Creek

Smyrna

LaVergne

Antioch

Cane Ridge

McGavock

John Overton

5-6A (6)

Station Camp

Hendersonville

Lebanon

Mt. Juliet

Wilson Central

Rossview

6-6A (6)

Brentwood

Centennial

Independence

Franklin

Ravenwood

Dickson Co.

7-6A (5)

Arlington

Bartlett

Germantown

Houston

Collierville

8-6A (4)

White Station

Whitehaven

Memphis Central

Cordova

Dunno, you'd break up the sec in that scenario. That might be holier than a memphis team not driving more than 2 miles for a region game.

As far as the 6A Teams in East TN, it looks like there are six that could go either way. Maryville, William Blount and Heritage are all farther east than HVA, Farragut and Bearden. (click on the map to make it bigger)
6A_East_TN_zpsjvo280zi.png

If I was WB, I would lobby real hard to go South with HVA and Farragut and send Maryville, Heritage and Bearden North. I don't think that will happen, I think the two groups (Knox and Blount) will be stay with their group. (click on the map to make it bigger)

The%20Six_zpsq53mtpee.png

Edited by Red Rebels

EG looks goodur two me....Wundur if'un Cathlick weal join tha fun...???.... :popcorneater:

Seems like from the comments I've read/heard over the years the staff at Catholic has been less than pleased with the 1.8 multiplier. If that's correct and still the case, I'd be surprised if they volunteered to move up further -- especially considering the "sweet spot" appearance of class 5A at this time.

Are reliable sources indicating such a move by Catholic is being considered?