Potential New West TN AA Districts

LetMeHearYA

Of course, the TSSAA could just stick to simple math. This past classification had the following breakdown: 13AA - 6 teams, 14AA - 6 teams, 15AA - 7 teams, and 16AA - 9 teams.

To keep the numbers the same it only requires adding Riverside, Scotts Hills, and Adamsville to 13AA while moving Fayette Ware, Bolivar and South Side to 15AA. Of course, Millington would move to 16AA as noted above. Simple fix and things remain the same as they have numbers wise in West TN.

Edited by westtnfan76

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, the TSSAA could just stick to simple math. This past classification had the following breakdown: 13AA - 6 teams, 14AA - 6 teams, 15AA - 7 teams, and 16AA - 9 teams.

To keep the numbers the same it only requires adding Riverside, Scotts Hills, and Adamsville to 13AA while moving Fayette Ware, Bolivar and South Side to 15AA. Of course, Millington would move to 16AA as noted above. Simple fix and things remain the same as they have numbers wise in West TN.

If they moved Southside, Bolivar and Fayette Ware. to 15AA, then West TN would have 1 of the strongest Districts in the state but you would also have 2 of the weakest districts in the state such as 13 and 14. I know the teams with lesser talent and have never won a District or been to region play in years would love the idea of getting a chance to win but I don't see it happening because Southside is not moving out of the district they are in.

I first want to thank everyone on this tread for providing some good discussion and scenarios,  but let me remind you this....There were a million scenarios on how TSSAA was going to split up the classifications and what do they do, they split it up differently than everyone thought because they do what THEY want to do.  Alot of these scenarios make alot of sense but haven't we learned already that TSSAA is going to do what they want to do whether it makes any sense or not???