Region 1 & 2-1A Prediction '17-'21

EastTNFBall

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys it's like this. Everyone stop your griping, whining and listen up. Long trips aren't very fun. They are expensive, BUT. The public schools wanted rid of the privates. They are for the most part gone. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just something to think about here.

I aint a stopping! My DOG really isn't in this fight but a change or two could make 2A much more fun and rewarding.

I get my cake and also eat it, very often I might add

I aint a stopping! My DOG really isn't in this fight but a change or two could make 2A much more fun and rewarding.

I get my cake and also eat it, very often I might add

There is NO system that is perfect. I don't understand what people think the solution should be to fix this problem. If we wanted to have close travel then we need less classes, but if we have less classes where schools with 200 have to play schools with 600 then how is that fair? There is no perfect solution. If anyone has it then please let me know.

Guys it's like this. Everyone stop your griping, whining and listen up. Long trips aren't very fun. They are expensive, BUT. The public schools wanted rid of the privates. They are for the most part gone. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just something to think about here.

Totally agree. Privates gone. Cutoff at 375 so all of small schools will be playing schools that are close in enrollment. Better system than what we had. Edited by lakecounty1968

There is NO system that is perfect. I don't understand what people think the solution should be to fix this problem. If we wanted to have close travel then we need less classes, but if we have less classes where schools with 200 have to play schools with 600 then how is that fair? There is no perfect solution. If anyone has it then please let me know.

I agree, no perfect solution...Let schools move up that want to, then make it work

If no one is shifting eastward. This is an example of what it will look like. Regions with 4 or 5 teams and some with 8 or 9 teams.

Region 1

Cloudland

Jellico

Unaka

Hancock Co

Region 2

Coalfield

Sunbright

Oakdale

Midway

Oliver Springs

Harriman

Greenback

Region 3

South Pitt

Whitwell

Lookout Valley

Sale Creek

Copper Basin

Region 4

Red Boiling Springs

Pickett Co

Clay Co

Gordonsville

Monterey

Region 5

McEwen

JoByrns

Republic

Franklin Grace

Region 6

Collinwood

Wayne Co

Cornersville

Perry Co

Mt Pleasant

Richland

Huntland

Moore County

Fayetteville

Region 7

Lake Co

Greenfield

Gleason

South Fulton

Humboldt

Dresden

West Carroll

Huntingdon

Bruceton

Region 8

KIPP

Freedom Prep

Memphis Middle College

Hillcrest

Westwood

Middleton

BT Washington

Oakhaven

One of them has 27 teams in the west and 24 in the east. Another one of them has 30 in the west and 21 in the east.

I just believe these are the options we will have on the table. If we have the east and west evened out with regions more even it will be one way. If no one moves it would be the second way.

Edited by TheAmbassador