TCA visits Scotts Hill

BigEdMo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand. We get frustrated because we have talent but when the whole team are freshman,sophomores and juniors they can show up one week and the next week they are concerned about Madden 17 coming out. Scott's hill will be a tall challenge and it might be a copy from last year. Might meet again in the first round

Edited by BigEdMo

Depending on the injury situation. If TCA can get a couple of players healthy I think they will win this game. If not, it will be tough to beat the run and shoot of Tommy Browder. I call it "dink and dunk"! Regardless, it has worked against everyone but Waverly. Look forward to making the trip to SH. Good luck to the "Lions"!!

SH has came unwound in every aspect of the game....Not Sure Why...but in any way...Maybe we can regroup and get a first down this week... Just hoping everyone stays healthy and  Safe Travels to Everyone....JUST hope  The Voice of the Lions gets to say "MOVE THOSE CHAINS" and for  FOR MY OL BUDDY EDDIE BRANHAM to make a complete recovery!!  

Edited by shlionsbaseball5

SH has came unwound in every aspect of the game....Not Sure Why...but in any way...Maybe we can regroup and get a first down this week... Just hoping everyone stays healthy and Safe Travels to Everyone....JUST hope The Voice of the Lions gets to say "MOVE THOSE CHAINS" and for FOR MY OL BUDDY EDDIE BRANHAM to make a complete recovery!!

Good luck to all the Lions 🦠this week! How is Eddie doing? Been praying for him!!

Not comfortable about this game. The injury bug has bitten us all year long. The run and pass combo will be tough to defend for our young guys. Scott's Hill is really good and I hate having to face them after they had a big loss. They will come out ready to prove something.

Back to back big losses, if they feel cornered TCA may be in trouble