DII-AA 2017

Booger

Lausanne has a student population of 337 and co ops with Power Center Academy with a population of 549 for a total of 886 students.  How on earth are they not in the big school division for not only next year but certainly this year as well!  I know, TSSAA approved it and they are just playing by the rules-- yeah and loopholes are meant to be closed too.  And we wonder why our kids grow up the way they do when they see the adults especially leaders connive and plot for self-serving just like the issue I was complaining about a few weeks ago when two members of the Bd of Control voted to split the schools up which would serve their personal interests the most.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lausanne has a student population of 337 and co ops with Power Center Academy with a population of 549 for a total of 886 students.  How on earth are they not in the big school division for not only next year but certainly this year as well!  I know, TSSAA approved it and they are just playing by the rules-- yeah and loopholes are meant to be closed too.  And we wonder why our kids grow up the way they do when they see the adults especially leaders connive and plot for self-serving just like the issue I was complaining about a few weeks ago when two members of the Bd of Control voted to split the schools up which would serve their personal interests the most.

Ahhhhhh, that explains it.