• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaulakaPaul

Will Tee Higgins play basketball for Oak Ridge this coming season?

18 posts in this topic

Does anybody know? Have heard he may enroll @ Clemson early? I can't imagine him skipping his SR season with the kids he has played with his whole life, which will be a very good team again.

Opie is on to something there.  Enroll early? no.  Play basketball? I have heard he will not play, but I will believe it when I see it.  

Opie is on to something there.  Enroll early? no.  Play basketball? I have heard he will not play, but I will believe it when I see it.  

I can't imagine him NOT playing his senior year.  I've know Tee since he was in 4th grade and he loves basketball.  I understand wanting to enroll early at Clemson to play spring ball, but these are memories you can't get back.  He needs to enjoy his senior year and then go be a Tiger.

I can't imagine him NOT playing his senior year. I've know Tee since he was in 4th grade and he loves basketball. I understand wanting to enroll early at Clemson to play spring ball, but these are memories you can't get back. He needs to enjoy his senior year and then go be a Tiger.

Agree 100%

This is a highschool bball forum not a UT fan forum. No need to shoo a kid just bc he didn't choose your school. 

This is a highschool bball forum not a UT fan forum. No need to shoo a kid just bc he didn't choose your school. 

Agreed! Gotta love those butt-hurt UT fans!

So, nobody ever really answered with a definitive answer, or maybe no one actually knows. Will Tee play basketball? Anyone?

The announcers on Rivalry Thursday said he wasn't playing this season but they never asked him during the interview.  He needs to play.