Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

Best way to beat Waverly is line up and pound it right at them. Trezevant has the ability to do that. They also have the athletes on defense to force Waverly to string together plays and limit their big play potential. That is the key to beating Waverly. If they can't do that then the Tigers could end up in Cookeville.

The bears will be in cookeville......

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Best way to beat Waverly is line up and pound it right at them. Trezevant has the ability to do that. They also have the athletes on defense to force Waverly to string together plays and limit their big play potential. That is the key to beating Waverly. If they can't do that then the Tigers could end up in Cookeville.

Yes you are correct waverly can't stop the run our run D is extremely weak! I don't know what games you have watch but with trez running game waverlys D is set up perfect For a great game! Not saying we will win not saying we will lose but I don't see a blowout like a lot of you are saying I'm not going to sit here and we are going to do this and that when I haven't seen trez play. I have seen film that's it. the missdirection statement is true we run the double wing! Edited by vandyfan1

Yes you are correct waverly can't stop the run our run D is extremely weak! I don't know what games you have watch but with trez running game waverlys D is set up perfect For a great game! Not saying we will win not saying we will lose but I don't see a blowout like a lot of you are saying I'm not going to sit here and we are going to do this and that when I haven't seen trez play. I have seen film that's it. the missdirection statement is true we run the double wing!

Y'all run the Annexation of Puerto Rico to perfection

Yes you are correct waverly can't stop the run our run D is extremely weak! I don't know what games you have watch but with trez running game waverlys D is set up perfect For a great game! Not saying we will win not saying we will lose but I don't see a blowout like a lot of you are saying I'm not going to sit here and we are going to do this and that when I haven't seen trez play. I have seen film that's it. the missdirection statement is true we run the double wing!

Let's just say I am confident in what I said. You can doubt me but I know what I am stating is true.

lol.....take one of the top backs in the country away and maybe they arent as good as everyone thinks. With Richardson, T-high will always be the favorite.[/

If you are really a state championship caliber team one player will not beat you. From some of my sources Richardson isn't playing like a top back in country now.

lol.....take one of the top backs in the country away and maybe they arent as good as everyone thinks. With Richardson, T-high will always be the favorite.[/

If you are really a state championship caliber team one player will not beat you. From some of my sources Richardson isn't playing like a top back in country now.

yes and that is what people said last year. Same scenario last year. Squeak by quarter final game in the rain then won the state.