2017 Huntingdon Mustangs

footballover

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we would not play Dresden in reg season since they will be team to beat in playoffs. Would like to play Union City or Lexington

how would Huntingdon ever play dresden in playoffs? Since Swenson has been head coach,Huntingdon has never won more than one playoff game in a season but once.

how would Huntingdon ever play dresden in playoffs? Since Swenson has been head coach,Huntingdon has never won more than one playoff game in a season but once.

Horse it's hard to argue that with you but the level of competition in 1a has been really good. It very well could have been UC or Peabody playing Huntingdon or NCS this week and I don't think anybody would have been surprised. Y'all got a fine program but the play calling could use some work

Horse it's hard to argue that with you but the level of competition in 1a has been really good. It very well could have been UC or Peabody playing Huntingdon or NCS this week and I don't think anybody would have been surprised. Y'all got a fine program but the play calling could use some work

I am a huge fan of running the ball. I believe you have to do that to win big games. I don't like Huntingdon's offense. Huntingdon fans may love it though.

I am a huge fan of running the ball. I believe you have to do that to win big games. I don't like Huntingdon's offense. Huntingdon fans may love it though.

They've had the players to win more games than they have but but the play calling has been way to predictable. They have beat the teams that see it coming but can't stop it but struggle with the teams that can read and matchup