• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
bigdawgtn

White House Football

bigdawgtn    15

Is it time for a change in coaching? I know Porter had his run back in the day but the product he has been putting on the field the last few years is mediocre at best.

howdoitknow    23

Is it time for a change in coaching? I know Porter had his run back in the day but the product he has been putting on the field the last few years is mediocre at best.

You have got to be kidding me right? Dismiss Jeff Porter? You may as well have no BDP altogether if that's the case. Unreal!

howdoitknow    23

i was just asking for opinions. That program has been on the decline for a while now. Not taking away his accomplishments as a coach by no means.

When WHH was built of course some of White House's talent and wins were going to go away.

bigdawgtn    15

He's not the first in White House to ask that question.

not from white house just looking at coaches that have been with the same programs for years and declining. I am sure there is alot of questioning going on there

howdoitknow    23

must have lost all of it because that coach at heritage is really building that program.

The coach at Heritage is Hunter Hicks and they didn't go to the playoffs this year, finished 4-6 overall and lost 5 of the last 6 games, which was his first as the head coach. Before that Pat Brown was the head coach and in his last season they reached the quarterfinals. It wasn't the same coach.

FIREBIRD80    32

The coach at Heritage is Hunter Hicks and they didn't go to the playoffs this year, finished 4-6 overall and lost 5 of the last 6 games, which was his first as the head coach. Before that Pat Brown was the head coach and in his last season they reached the quarterfinals. It wasn't the same coach.

This same guy who said Pearl-Cohn haven't played anybody!!!

bigdawgtn    15

This same guy who said Pearl-Cohn haven't played anybody!!!

i said your region was not very good..and the region your paired with in the playoffs is worse. Thats a fact any way you wanna look at it. Go put a boat load of points this friday and dominate that game and prove your hype. If you do I will say your better than i thought but your region was still a cupcake