White House Football

bigdawgtn

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must have lost all of it because that coach at heritage is really building that program.

The coach at Heritage is Hunter Hicks and they didn't go to the playoffs this year, finished 4-6 overall and lost 5 of the last 6 games, which was his first as the head coach. Before that Pat Brown was the head coach and in his last season they reached the quarterfinals. It wasn't the same coach.

The coach at Heritage is Hunter Hicks and they didn't go to the playoffs this year, finished 4-6 overall and lost 5 of the last 6 games, which was his first as the head coach. Before that Pat Brown was the head coach and in his last season they reached the quarterfinals. It wasn't the same coach.

This same guy who said Pearl-Cohn haven't played anybody!!!

i said your region was not very good..and the region your paired with in the playoffs is worse. Thats a fact any way you wanna look at it. Go put a boat load of points this friday and dominate that game and prove your hype. If you do I will say your better than i thought but your region was still a cupcake

the teams you played this year have a combined record of 60-57   thats not great man

liberty was a goon win

cpa good win even though they 7-6

boro good win even though they 7-5

other wins

white house 0-10

sf 7-6

portland 1-9

maplewood 8-4

macon 9-3

kenwood 3-8

mba ran you off the field but they would most so not holding that against you.

my point is you have not dominated a powerhouse schedule

i said your region was not very good..and the region your paired with in the playoffs is worse. Thats a fact any way you wanna look at it. Go put a boat load of points this friday and dominate that game and prove your hype. If you do I will say your better than i thought but your region was still a cupcake

We str8 rather keep you on the hater side.